• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanting Aurora Designer Doll to trade for another Designer Doll...Please PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting Aurora Designer Doll to trade for another Designer Doll...Please PM

Carrierobs60

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Okay, I lied....My niece is looking for an Aurora Designer Doll, but has 2 dolls, Mulan or Belle to trade for it...If anyone could help, I would appreciate it.

Thank you to everyone who responded yesterday and I am sorry for any misinformation I put out.

Thank you DPF friends.

Hello, Joining in late.....But my niece has 2 extras for trade....but looking for One Aurora Doll for one of the trades..

My niece is in desperate need of the Aurora Designer Doll...they did buy the first four or five as they were coming out, but could not get any of the dolls from 10/17-10/18 release. They are willing to trade one of two dolls for the Aurora Doll. (Mulan OR Belle)

Please, PM if anyone is interested in trading dolls.....my great niece is named Aurora and they wanted it for Christmas.

Thanks to anyone who can help. carrie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back