• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Warning! Disney Dogs with stitch. (pictures uploaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning! Disney Dogs with stitch. (pictures uploaded)

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I dont know if this info has been posted before but Ive seen on ebay that there are a few more DA100 without holograms surfacing. The ones Ive seen recently are -

Pin 41959: Disney Auctions - Disney Dogs with Stitch ( Copper )
Pin 41961: Disney Auctions - Disney Dogs with Stitch ( Lady and Tramp )
Pin 41962: Disney Auctions - Disney Dogs with Stitch ( Dodger )

All of the photos show front and back, back without a hologram.

So just beware for those looking for the pins or a increased jump in the number of people trading them (if people buy to trade them of course)

*I have purchased the Copper and Dodger for my personal collection so once they arrive I will post up pictures of what they are like*

002-61.jpg

003-42.jpg

004-45.jpg

006-28.jpg

011-20.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see why anyone would flame you? These are VHTF pins, and if they are going into your personal collection, then I see no problem. Its your money and you can do what you please with them. Besides, the hologram is the only thing that separates them from the actual things. If you ever plan to sell your collection, you may be out of luck with that particular pin, but if its for your personal collection then at least you get to have the pins in it :)

more than this it looks like many many pins are now being "duplicated" in the China market - it's a blankety-blank epidemic! Look for a seller from China selling "Stitch with Disney Dogs". Most of their other pins that are shown with the front and back shot have the metal pin clasp instead of the rubber Mickey ears - I don't know if this (missing rubber Mickey ears) is a positive sign these are newly reproduced but I believe it is a strong indication.

I don't see why anyone would flame you? These are VHTF pins, and if they are going into your personal collection, then I see no problem. Its your money and you can do what you please with them. Besides, the hologram is the only thing that separates them from the actual things. If you ever plan to sell your collection, you may be out of luck with that particular pin, but if its for your personal collection then at least you get to have the pins in it :)

Haha I added the *flaming* comment due to the fact that I warned people yet bought them myself lol like you said they are VHTF pins. I know Id have a hard time trying to resell them but I dont see my collection going anywhere and it drives me crazy when I can get a pin for my collection so at the moment and with low funds then these 2 pins where the only option.

Agreed (though I'd personally want the real thing.)

Although I would have like to get the real pin but at the end of the day, Im collecting PTN pins and trying to get the last remainging stitch invasion at the same time can prove very difficult plus when these ever appear on ebay they go over $100 each which I cant afford on top of PTN pins.

BUMP! as pictures have been added of the Stitch with Dodger and Stitch with Copper. As you can see from the photos they look genuine, if they had the holograms on the back Id say you would be able to tell the difference imo as they are good quality.

Also the reason I posted where the hologram should be is due to the fact it looks like some sort of residue is withint the circle from something being there or tried to be placed there but later removed. I thought it was just my eyes but my other half thinks so as well.

I dont know as I know a friend of mine got all 3 from the same seller. All I can think for the residue is maybe they had the hologram on them but since disney already had the 100 they were told to remove the holograms...I dont know but I dont think they will go to the length of making a hologram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back