• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDCC Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDCC Figures

2spongey6

Active DPF Member
Rating - 72.5%
26   11   3
Hello! :)

I have two Figures, and I was just wondering, if anybody knew what they were worth.

If anybody likes them, I will gladly sell them! :)

Please let me know what you guys think! THANKS

Here are the Pics:
5K85H75M23Lf3J73H2c7g8148c50e71961bc4.jpg
5Lf5G85Fb3G33L53Mfc7gffa5f7fbd5b71c12.jpg

i won a wdcc winnie the pooh & the honey tree figurine auction with magician mickey for $26.49 back in april

The Winnie the Pooh figure was a membership piece from 1996, retail price would have been about $50. Secondary market is about $25 - 30

Baby Hercules and Pegasus was an event ornament from 1997, retail price would have been $55. Secondary market is about $30 - 35

Hope that this helps.

Love Pooh!!! I agree that the prices you were given are pretty accurate, but also check completed EBay auctions.

Vicki

I should add that the majority of WDCC pieces have dropped in value, but there are certain pieces that are high value. Ones like the Soup Scene, Mickey in the Train, Mickey Behind the Camera etc.

I have both the pieces you have pictures they are lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back