Trading: WDI Alice Profile. Anyone want/need it?

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by Spr175psu, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

So, I came in to a little bit of a windfall recently and was able to obtain a WDI Alice Profile at a steal. Since I do not really collect AiW, I thought I would post it here for trade only to see if there are any takers.

If anyone wants her, please PM me, but I do need to warn everyone that I will be extremely picky with her since my traders are completely wiped out.

[​IMG]

Most likely I will only consider pins in my signature and really just the final 3 Mr. Toad pins I need, the final 4 ENG pins I need, Hercules grails, Gaston grails, or Ariel grails for my daughter. Will also consider multiple smaller grails from those collections.

[​IMG]

I don't think this Gif applies but it's Sunday morning and I like it.

goofyfordonald likes this.
  2. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I do need it, I’ve been after it since I got the 3rd heroes set. I have other heroes for trade and will try to get the next set when it comes out (whenever that is).

I’m happy to work out a 3 way trade too if any pins I have will help you get what you need! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goofyfordonald likes this.
  3. Haunted575

Haunted575 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Kind of a long shot for me but please look at my traders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    520   0   0

I have that Katrina pin you want on your signature and, I think, the Meeko sorcerer hat....don't think that's enough....

5. JumpInTheDPin

JumpInTheDPin pinpics: SuitcaseAndDream

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Is the profile still available?

6. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Yep, still available :) Send me a PM if we have any matches, my pin pics id is the same as here, spr175psu. Thanks!

7. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Don't have any of your grails either but just for kicks take a look at my traders Shaya and pm me if something catches your fancy.