• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI princess hinged crest quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI princess hinged crest quality?

-em

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Did anyone else purchase any of this set and are they as extremely poor quality as the ones I received today (directly from MoG) ?

Very disappointing esp as I doubt I'll even be able to trade them because they seriously look scrapped with horrible paint job & scratches visible before even removed from their plastic bag...

-em

These were a set that seemed to have some production issues - especially with the background paint. Fortunately, such problems are generally a rarity with WDI pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back