• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI Sorcerer Hat Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI Sorcerer Hat Characters

ThePinGuys

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I don't know if this question has been brought up yet, but I'm curious. I am thinking about trading for a WDI Sorcerer Hat Stitch Character pin, and I was wondering if there were any fakes/scrappers circulating around of Stitch Sorcerer Hat pins. Are there other fake/scrapper WDI Sorcerer Hats out there? Thanks everyone :)

There are a lot of scrappers about of these pins unfortunately. I was looking for a stitch one also, however after watching some bids on evilbay, i noticed a couple of sellers posting him too often for the LE size.

A lot of the earlier ones have been scrapped: Constance the bride, figment, chip and dale, the evil Queen from snow white, and tinker bell.
unfortunately, I'm not sure about the stitch pin.

I see the scrapped Evil Queen on ebay all the time. A known scrapper seller constantly has her in stock with auctions under $5. He has others as well, I just remember Evil Queen most since I looked into buying her. Not sure about Stitch though.

I speculated that Constance the bride was a scrapper, she was selling for $.99 on ebay, such a shame... Is she the only scrapper in the haunted mansion series sorcerer hats characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back