• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI Sorcerer Hat pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI Sorcerer Hat pins

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I started seeing the following pins few times in a row with really low prices from a seller in China. I am suspecting that they too may have been scrappered now :(

No cards :(

Same seller also has:

Grand Opening - The Little Mermaid Ariel's Undersea Adventure

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure the character with hats went on sale. And the pirates pins (save for the le50) I don't think have ever done really well in the first place.

I'm pretty sure the character with hats went on sale. And the pirates pins (save for the le50) I don't think have ever done really well in the first place.

That is sadly true about the pirates pins. But this seller is in China, so even if the hats are not so great, this scares me. DSF pins are already being scrappered and now WDI hats and also and :(

Same person also sells 100 pin lots for $49.90 including shipping. What a bargain !!

I am afraid Haunted Mansion hats might be next.

Last edited:
WHOA!!!Ariels eyes scare me...The seller mentions they do not send to California
that would be a clue ..they do not want Disney to check them....hummmm

Last edited:
Judy can you pls PM me what seller ?? I have not seen any mention of not shipping to California in the ones I saw. Is it possible that we are talking about different people.

** Edit ** Never mind, I saw it now. Interesting .....

Last edited:
Same person also sells 100 pin lots for $49.90 including shipping. What a bargain !!

Ooh, that is a bargain! 50-cent scrappers on DLR cast lanyards :p They look so bad sometimes I want to mention it to the CM when I'm trading my authentic pin away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back