• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Potential Prospects Boxed Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Potential Prospects Boxed Set

Mischiefmanaged

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I will not be attending the event, but I have the chance to get the set from someone who already has a confirmed RSP for it. I will not be getting the pins at original cost, so the cost will be $16 shipped for each pin. Payment will be due immediately as I only have a few days to confirm the purchase of the set from the person. They will be returning from Florida on September 22nd, and will ship the pins to me then. I will then ship the pins out to the co-op participants.

Please reply to this post if you are interested in any of the pins, and I will put your name down and message you with PayPal information.

Red= Confirmed with payment
Blue= Pending payment

#96488 - Shere Khan (Jungle Book)
#96489 - Mother Gothel (Tangled) MischiefManaged
#96490 - Lady Tremaine (Cinderella)
#96491 - Big Bad Wolf (3 Little Pigs)
#96492 - Madam Mim (Sword in the Stone)
#96493 - Madame Medusa (Rescuers)
#96494 - Si & Am (Lady and the Tramp) MischiefManaged
#96495 - Yzma (Emperor's New Groove) MischiefManaged

Status
Not open for further replies.