• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW 2015 Hidden Mickey Wave A Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW 2015 Hidden Mickey Wave A Pins

PinFanatic

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Just an FYI, the new set of 2015 Hidden Mickey Wave A Pins are going to be sent out to merchandise locations next week. :) Still no word yet on what the sets will look like, though.

Is this new? Don't they usually preview them a few weeks in advance?
Steven Miller has recently been posting on the parks blog that the pins were in production and that he'd post an article about them as soon as he had more information.

But yes, for at least the past few years the hidden mickeys for the following year were previewed at the September event the previous year (September 2012 for 2013 pins, September 2013 for 2014 pins, etc.).

Oooh! I bet one set is going to be Frozen! Regardless, I really hope they all have great design!

my thoughts too!

Maybe like a new snowflake set or i dunno...faces of olaf xD

I actually think I saw that on Instagram and was trying to figure out what it was.
Maybe it is the new ones. It was like only the snowflake from the WDI Frozen ones, with a circle in the middle that had what looked like a character's face on it.

I actually think I saw that on Instagram and was trying to figure out what it was.
Maybe it is the new ones. It was like only the snowflake from the WDI Frozen ones, with a circle in the middle that had what looked like a character's face on it.
Sounds like the March WDI flyer. They have 4 snowflake frozen pins being released.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm doubting the snowflakes on the flyer are HMs, but snowflakes with various Frozen characters would be pretty neat. I'm definitely interested in seeing what the new pins will look like, I'm always happy to see new Donald pins. :)

Sounds like the March WDI flyer. They have 4 snowflake frozen pins being released.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Could be, no idea. It was only a screenshot of one.

--Edit--
Someone posted a full photo of the WDI flyer - they're the WDI ones. Ignore me then. :p

Last edited:
Idk. I am a merchandise leader at WDW and the Pin Coordinator for my location. I got an email from the pin powers that be saying I will be receiving my shipment of Wave A 2015 HM pins next week sometime. :)

Thats great news! Thank you for the update!

Looking forward to seeing the new designs. I'm glad Disney didn't put the images out for all to see. I'm hoping they are doing this to stay ahead of the fake producers. It's nice to get a real pin from a CM lanyard every now and again.

I wonder why they are being so slow about this.... I mean past years they have had the preview flyers out like a few weeks to a month in advance. I am still looking forward to seeing them. I go to disney world in April. So I hope they will be out way before then so I have a chance at finding some. :)

A Cruel Joke? Today I received my shipment of WDW Hidden Mickey Pins that I assumed are the new 2015 Wave A set. I opened both boxes and what did I find? I found that both boxes were filled with unopened packs of the 2014 Hidden Mickey Wave B set from the Disnelyland Resort! Talk about bringing someone down! I was so excited to see the boxes and now I am not sure if I got these by mistake or if Disney is going to make the new WDW Wave A for 2015 the same set that was the 2014 Wave B from DLR. Wouldn't that just cause an uproar? lol Anyway, just updating the pin folks here. I DID get new Hidden Mickey Pins at my location...just not necessarily the correct ones. :) I will keep everyone posted on if I was sent these by mistake.

That is so saddening! Thanks for keeping us updated! It's good to know I might get some chalkboard hms though.

A Cruel Joke? Today I received my shipment of WDW Hidden Mickey Pins that I assumed are the new 2015 Wave A set. I opened both boxes and what did I find? I found that both boxes were filled with unopened packs of the 2014 Hidden Mickey Wave B set from the Disnelyland Resort! Talk about bringing someone down! I was so excited to see the boxes and now I am not sure if I got these by mistake or if Disney is going to make the new WDW Wave A for 2015 the same set that was the 2014 Wave B from DLR. Wouldn't that just cause an uproar? lol Anyway, just updating the pin folks here. I DID get new Hidden Mickey Pins at my location...just not necessarily the correct ones. :) I will keep everyone posted on if I was sent these by mistake.

At least we know there are authentic DLR HM pins at WDW. I guess that's something.

I wonder if DLR is getting WDW HM pins then? I'd love a chance to get Kevin and the penguins off of cast member lanyards to complete my birds set.

Saw the 2014 DL hidden Mickeys, wave B, all over CM lanyards at Epcot today. What a major bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back