For Sale: WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Randomizer Results Posted, Awaiting RSP Results)

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by MerlinEmrys, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Imaniceshark

Imaniceshark New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I mean the Animation celebration one

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  2. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    428   0   0

We are updated to this point!

Those of you marked with a (*) made your requests after I sent in the RSP. So once we get the results back, we will see what options there are to add those in.

For everyone: we should be getting the RSP results back later this month. Invoices will go out as immediately as they can. You will have 72 hours to either pay or discuss payment with be before you pin gets passed along the line. So start squirreling that money away now! ;P

DeputyDonald likes this.
  3. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    428   0   0

Just making doubly sure. :) I've added you to the list! That one shouldn't be a problem at all to add to our order, so you're still in that "Extrememly Confident" category.

DeputyDonald and Imaniceshark like this.
  4. Imaniceshark

Imaniceshark New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Awesome!!! Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

5. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    428   0   0

Just checking in! We are less than two weeks out from the RSP Results! So just keep that in mind. :3

6. DeputyDonald

DeputyDonald Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

On that note if anyone wants to add 1x Animated Shorts Mystery Pack they can take mine.

I realized there is only one of those pins that I actually want and it’s unlikely I’ll get or be able to trade for it with just one Pack. I’m last on the list so I’ll have to have someone take my place.

7. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    428   0   0

You actually put in your request after I submitted the rsp (hence the *) so I can cancel those at any time. :) no worries!

But, there's also chasers!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

DeputyDonald likes this.
  8. DeputyDonald

DeputyDonald Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

This would be me if I got a Chaser.

[​IMG]

I appreciate it but I think since there’s only one in here I know I want I’ll put it towards a future purchase instead. Thanks though!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    MerlinEmrys likes this.
  9. nateeter

nateeter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I was wishing I’d put a couple more on my RSP, so I’ll take the spot if you’re sure, and if no one else has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeputyDonald likes this.