• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)
@Cheshirecat26 - Unfortunately, the other member who was splitting the Goofy set has had to cancel, so now there are not enough people to maintain that split set. :(

@Poohlady5 - You have moved up into a slot for the Sleeping Beauty Lenticular! Congrats! Please confirm within 48 hours that you do indeed want the pin. :)

@sirradel - You have moved up into a slot for the Lady and the Tramp Lenticular! Congrats! Please confirm within 48 hours that you do indeed want the pin. :) There are people behind you in line, so if you don't want it, that's fine!

@*Firefly* - You have moved up into a slot for the Sleeping Beauty Lenticular! Congrats! Please confirm within 48 hours that you do indeed want the pin. :)

Whoo! And we are all confirmed other than those mentioned above. :) Invoices will start rolling out today!

The following pins are available to be claimed:

Please see list below.

Claiming available pins is first come first serve.

Last edited:

Mr. Toad Animation Desk Spinner x1
Animation Celebration Logo x1
Fantasia Lenticular x1
Peter Pan Lenticular x1
Snow White Mini-Jumbo x1
Multiplane Camera Litho x5
Mickey Model Litho x2
Animated Shorts Mystery Boxes x1
Sculpted Jumbo x1
How To Goofy Set (split, Football claimed) x1

@Killerslayer - You have moved up to a spot for the Lady and the Tramp Lenticular! Please let me know if you would still like this! I will go ahead and put it on your invoice for now, but you can cancel it if you need to. :)

Oh sweet Walt. The invoices are finally done. XD That was a blast, let me tell ya. XD

I'll do a full update of the thread again tomorrow, but I think if I look at another pin thing right now I'll keel over. Hahah!

If you do not have an invoice, please pm me asap so I can get it to you! But I'm pretty sure I got everyone <3

And thank you to those who have already started sending in the payments! You the real MVP <3

Also, now that the dust of confirmations and cancellations has finally settled, I wanted to send out a MASSIVE thank you to our volunteers who very kindly offered up their spare spots to help make this pickup thread so successful!

Our Original Volunteers:
@AidanShepard
@Ajk and Mrs. Ajk

Our Eleventh Hour Volunteers:
@hopemax
@fuzzybunny

Thank you all so so so so so much for helping out!

Those of you who are listed third or lower on the lists, it's a good chance that you're getting your pin from one of the above volunteers. So show them some love!!!! <3

Also, now that the dust of confirmations and cancellations has finally settled, I wanted to send out a MASSIVE thank you to our volunteers who very kindly offered up their spare spots to help make this pickup thread so successful!

Our Original Volunteers:
@AidanShepard
@Ajk and Mrs. Ajk

@hopemax
@fuzzybunny

Those of you who are listed third or lower on the lists, it's a good chance that you're getting your pin from one of the above volunteers. So show them some love!!!! <3
Thank you all so much. I'm so excited for dumbo it unreal :)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Our Original Volunteers:
@AidanShepard
@Ajk and Mrs. Ajk

@hopemax
@fuzzybunny

A massive thanks to Merlin and his team for all the hard work and dedication to help us less fortunate!!:mickey2:

Our Original Volunteers:
@AidanShepard
@Ajk and Mrs. Ajk

@hopemax
@fuzzybunny

tenor.gif

Just seen this. My bad! Thanks so much for trying to get me the Cheshire Pin. I do appreciate it but no worries at all. Just thank's for even offering :)

And we are updated to here! Just missing a few payments now! :D If you are unpaid, please just respond to your invoice to let me know when you're planning to send payment along. It doesn't have to be right away, but just letting me know it's coming down the pike will put my mind at ease <3

Please see the list below

Last edited:
Hi! Can I claim the Peter Pan & Fantasia lenticulars and the Animation logo please?

(Thank you to everyone who made this possible! )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey Merlin, If it’s still available I’ll claim the Snow White mini jumbo I cancelled. I almost immediately regretted it, lol. I’m a dope(y). If it’s still available go ahead and PM me the invoice and I’ll pay it right away. Thanks again for doing this guys. That’s really nice of you.

Hi! Can I claim the Peter Pan & Fantasia lenticulars and the Animation logo please?

(Thank you to everyone who made this possible! )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got you on the list! An invoice will come out shortly. :) Didn't you request a Mr. Toad spinner as well at some point? Don't be worried about over-claiming anything! Whatever is left by Monday will be canceled, so you might as well go for it. :D

Mr. Toad Animation Desk Spinner x1
Multiplane Camera Litho x5
Mickey Model Litho x2
Animated Shorts Mystery Boxes x1
Sculpted Jumbo x1
How To Goofy Set (split, Football claimed) x1
Animation Studio Departments Set x1

These pins will be available until Sunday, August 5th at 11:59 pm. After which, I will begin letting our volunteers know what they can cancel from their RSPs, so claim them while you can!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back