• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW August + MNSSHP + OEs Pickups At-Cost! (Flyer Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Merlin - if the Lunchtime Tales Zootopia pin from last month is still available could you please put me down for one - thanks! :)

Please add me for the Who Framed Roger Rabbit 30 years jumbo! Thanks! :fig:

Wow, I've never really been a huge fan of WFRR and don't collect any of the pins, so I just realised how strange it actually is for me to have typed the line above! :D

Alrighty! We are updated to this point! I probably won't get around to do invoices until tomorrow. I've literally been working on pin threads all day and my brain hurts. XD

Please double check me on your requests, especially the OEs.

Note about shipping changes:
Since this month is going to be absolutely nuts when it comes to pins and keeping up with a lot of stuff, I'm going to ask that as soon as your order is completed to go ahead and get it mailed off. So if all you're getting from this month (including MNSSHP and WDAC) is the Latte, I'd appreciate it if you didn't ask me to hold on to it until EoM as I'm going to have so so so so so so soooooooo many pins this month. XD

Note about delivering at WDAC:
If you're planning to attend WDAC and would like for me to hold on to your pins until then and hand deliver them, that's perfectly fine. However, I will only bring other people's pins on pre-registration day, Thursday. I don't want to be carrying around a ton of stuff with me on Friday and Saturday, so please respect my sanity and my back. XD I want to enjoy the event too! So if you will not be getting to the event until Friday, I'll have to ship the pins to you either before or after. I'm sorry, I know it seems silly, but I've got to take care of myself a bit too <3

Hi Merlin, you missed my Lilo/stitch lunchbox one :D.

With regards shipping, if it's easy for you, could you send my current batch on the 3rd Aug.

Indebted as always.
I knew I'd miss something! XD I'll fix it next wave of updates. :)

As for international shipping, they go in a different cabinet so it's not quite as pressing, hahah! Butner can probably get them rolling out at the end of this month. You'll have a solid set of OEs then. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey gang! We should be updated to this point! :)

I also found some pictures of the DLR Preview boards back in June and it had several OEs that were not on the WDW board. It's safe to assume that they will appear here as well. One that may be of note is this:

Jj9LXd8.jpg

Disney Park Badges Mystery Set
Retail: 19.99 (two pins per box)
Limited Release

It's very possible that there will be two separate releases of these badges, one for each park. The ones pictured here are for WDW. But honestly, most of them are also applicable to WDW, so it could just be the same set. I can't quite make out what that top left pin is though, so if anyone has any insight (or a better picture!) that would be awesome. :D

(@Jack Skellington I added that Satisfactual pin as well! I missed it somehow!)

Can I please request

Lunchtime Tale: Lilo and Stitch
1 Ice Cream Mystery Pack
Armored Baymax and Hiro OE
I Conquered Splash Mountain
Everything is Satisfactial

I think that is it for now. Thank you so much for everything you do!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back