• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Cast Pin Party C Ticket Stitch: Only Pin Left to Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you shipped to the UK :( there was some on there I was interested in.
Good luck with the selling though :)

Latest update: I have approximately 650 pins left to sell. Thank you all!

If you want a discounted price on any of the pins, just let me know. :)

Thank you, Soap! The website itself was fairly easy to set up, but it took almost a year to add every pin I owned to the inventory--mainly because I had to scan every pin and post every description, including meta tags.

Last edited:
After over a year of selling off my entire collection, I have only one pin left for sale: Pin 36444, WDW Cast Exclusive Cast Pin Party C Ticket (Stitch / Disney MGM Studios)

Anyone want to buy it for $350.00?

36444_LRG.jpg

That's a scan of the actual pin.

(I've closed my website. If you want to buy the pin, please send email to okeydokeycee64@comcast.net.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back