For Sale: WDW December Pickups: At Cost! (flyer posted)

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by MerlinEmrys, Nov 21, 2018.

1. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I know I am late to the game, but can I be put down for the Winter Lady and the Tramp and the Mickey and Minnie Merry Christmas. I know you are blacked out, but maybe you will see it at Disney Springs or a resort. Thanks

2. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    489   0   0

Pickups are done for today. :) grabbed all the Lattes, Snowmen, and box sets. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Jack Skellington and timeerkat like this.
  3. Cinna

Cinna New Member

0   0   0

Hi I apologize, can I only be put down for the lady and tramp pin and the Cinderella pin and taken off for everything else?

4. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    489   0   0

Lady and the Tramp I might be able to find, but I can only grab so many from those places. As for the Christmas pin, I won't actually be grabbing those until I return from vacation, around Jan 2, so there's a solid chance they'll sell out by then. Just letting you know so you can plan. :)

5. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    489   0   0

We are updated to this point and invoices are rolling out.

Due to the high number of requests for pins released during my blockout days, I will only be invoicing for those who are above a certain number on the list (above the line break). This does not mean that I definitely won’t get your pin, but the chance is simply lower. If I am able to get the pins, I’ll send a follow-up invoice within 48 hours. Please still be prepared to pay for any pins you have requested and/or if you secure your pins elsewhere, please updated your requests on the thread (not via PM). Thanks very much!

Also, the remaining Resort Holiday pin requests are also starting to thin out. Disney Springs has sold out of most of them, which requires a lot of resort hopping to find the remainder. My time in the parks is tight these days, so I'll do my best. <3 But if you're not marked as "obtained", you might want to start hunting elsewhere. Just keep me in the loop!

~Merlin

6. LittleBird

LittleBird Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    144   0   0

Assuming you didn't pick up that booster set for me yet (and if you did, I will totally pay you), you can take me off your list. I needed a pick-me-up after this week and found it for sale elsewhere.

In apology, I humbly offer this Britney gif:

[​IMG]

7. Dansirdan

Dansirdan New Member

0   0   0

Put me down for an Arthur with sword. I understand its a long list at this point but if you get enough of them I definitely want one.