• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW - Enchanted Opening Day 2007 - Animated Giselle Artists Proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW - Enchanted Opening Day 2007 - Animated Giselle Artists Proof?

Ammonite

Tarzan Fan
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I picked up this pin in a large lot on eBay last weekend and can't find it on DPP or PinPics. Does an AP of this pin exist? Does anyone else have one I can compare it to? It doesn't look fake...

12225282854_6763c123db.jpg
12225270984_376b198dc8.jpg

There were several scrappers in the pin lot I bought but a fair few genuine pins too. I also got the AP of Pin PD93353: DLR - Enchanted Opening Day 2007 (Dangle) in the lot and this looks fine :)

Second opinions greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Thanks for the responses. I'm happy that it looks genuine :) I've added the AP to DPP with front and back pictures.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back