• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW - Happiest Celebration on Earth (Belle) - AP or Scrapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW - Happiest Celebration on Earth (Belle) - AP or Scrapper?

FarFromDreams

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I recently procured this pin in a lot on ebay. The rest of the pins from the lot check out fine but I'm not sure about this one. It matches the description for the AP pin on PinPics but I can't see an obvious AP marking.There is something on the back stamp but it's so scratched I can't make out what it is. This and the rest of the pins were pretty dirty, I had to clean them up a bit. Does anyone know where the AP mark is supposed to be?
IMG_7853.jpg
IMG_7854.jpg

An AP mark can be anywhere on the back of a pin and it can be different sizes depending on the pin. That said, it almost looks there's a mark at the bottom of the box, but I can't tell for sure from this angle.

Note that there have been reports of fake AP marks though I can't say I've actually seen one in person (and I collect APs - only of Wonderland pins though).

If I hold the pin certain ways I can make out what I think are letters at the bottom of the box, but they're are so many scratches on the back I keep questioning my judgment.

I'm not very good at identifying these things either, but maybe if you are able to take a video of the back being held at different angles that would help to identify it. (You could pause at the moment you see something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back