• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)
Merlin, I think I'm even on traders with the bag I gave you. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay guys! I think we should be updated to here. As always, double check me! Especially for your "obtained" list.

As a side note, the Traders Received numbers are so hopelessly out of date that I'm not even sure if I'll bother keeping up with that at this point (to be totally honest, I'm not sure why I did to begin with). So you're welcome to let me know the correction if you happen to know it, and I'll ~try~ to remember to update that, but no promises. XD There's a lot going on in this thread. Hahah!

~Merlin

I wanted to let you know I was able to complete my sets when I was there last week. :) So you can take me off the lists. Thank you so much for all you do!

Woot! Sorry for the super late posting on this, guys! School has been busy for me and I haven't had the gumption to sit down and do this. XD Anywho, here's my haul from this past week:

67537ee9239acbb2d748dec05afa70cd.jpg

I will say, the HMs are starting to dry up some. Either because people are really starting to hunt for them now, or they're running low. Either way, don't be surprised if my hauls start getting a little lighter as well.

To that same point, I've noticed that certain pins are getting harder and harder to find. Timon and Simba LK, for example are hard to come by. Same for Tramp and Bolt, these are the first two I've seen in a long time. And these I traded with an actual person who was trying to help me out. Just for the record.

Also, for the record, I promise I am grabbing every HM I can. I've heard some scuttlebutt that I'm playing favorites. I promise that couldn't be farther from the truth. Just for the record. I'm doing the best I can, I promise <3

Anywho, the next pick list shall be up in just a moment. Thanks!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Okay, we should be all updated to this point. Would the following people please make their next choices per section:

AI: Ocean7
DB: akbecker246, NewlyAddicted
LK: Natelove, Pengy, Akbecker246
VS: Ocean7

As always, DOUBLE CHECK ME. <3

~Merlin

I'd imagine they're drying up...you've actually found a lot (100+) for us! :) thank you

AI: Dinosaur
VS: Hades

lmk if you want more traders.

You can remove me from Timon , I got him from the Tds auction I won :)
Also could I switch from Dumbo to the Mine Train please on the Attractions list , I'll want both eventually but I'm kinda digging the dwarfs (get it :))

Okay, we should be all updated to this point. Would the following people please make their next choices per section:

AI: Ocean7
DB: akbecker246, NewlyAddicted
LK: Natelove, Pengy, Akbecker246
VS: Ocean7

As always, DOUBLE CHECK ME. <3

~Merlin

Hi Merlin,

Thank you again!
LK: Simba (please)

I am now good with the dog bones...

d98820753a607707e35e2be5799a4fca.jpg

A good haul this week! Several of these are donations from David (Speedwaystar1) and TammyH who were able to compete some trades for extras. So you guys are awesome!

And shoutout to Bf who spotted two managers with tons of new pins. It was a good haul! XD

Updating list now. Please wait to choose your next pin(s) until I post the list. Thanks!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Alrighty! Would the following people please make your selection for the respective series:

AI: NewlyAddicted
MFI: akbecker246
DB: PoohLady5, TonkaToy
LK: Yay3!, Pins4Twins, Natelove
VS: Natelove, Pengy, Trjessie579, speedwaystar1
CS: Natelove

As always, DOUBLE CHECK ME! <3

~Merlin

That's so fantastic and such awesome timing! I just shipped my traders to you today! (Was going to be earlier but the flu kicked my butt HARD.) The two you picked up for me (Scar VS and Scar LK) were the only two I wanted so I'm all done, thank you very much. :D I guess since it's the beginning of the month I'll wait a bit to see if there's anything released soon at WDW that I need, that would save us both on shipping. But either way I'll be in touch soon to claim my pins.

Thank you again for doing this, you rock! :hsd:

I would like one of the extra lemons if no one is claiming. It is for my cousin. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merlin: Here's my request....my id is Twinspins

Icon: Figment

Fruit: Pineapple
Bone: Lucky
Lion King: Simba
Villian: Hook
Chaser: Figment

I hope I'm doing this correctly now!!
:angel:

Back