• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)
Hi there,
These are the 3 pins that I still need and would like to be entered in the drawing:
BD Bolt
BD Lady
BD Pluto

I mailed more traders to you than Hidden Mickeys I knew I would be requesting. I do not want them back, so they are yours to do with whatever you want :0)

Thanks so much for opening this thread and extending the offer to pick up HMs for DPF members. :rock:
For some of us, this is the only way to get these pins. So I really appreciate it and love the pins I've already received!! :hsd:

I need the lemon from the fruit icon set. I also got a Pluto bone from a friend so I can be taken off that list.
How could you tell that the Yeti was a scrapper? I will send a few more traders, some hidden mickeys I got when I was on the cruise. Thanks for working so hard to get us all these pins.

ok guys I have 2 hidden mickeys from the villains that I have for trade one is a chaser #119788 and the other is #119759 if anyone wants to trade for them check my pinpics for the ones that I am missing let me know

Thanks for looking

I checked my pins and I do not need the Figment in the icons, so remove me from that list. All I need is the Simba and the Timon from the Lion King set.

Hey guys! Here's my tiny haul from the park this week:

f3ee5869aecf773c8ee03cf8a941b29f.jpg

Plus! A bonus addition from pins4twins! She sent along those on the white card to help out! So if you receive one of those, be sure to send her a thanks! :D

I'll be updating the list shortly. Stay tuned.

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Alrighty! Here's the allocation list for this week:

The available Lemon went to Ocean7.

Dumbo: Speedway
Watermelon: 2- twinsforpins
Tramp: 1 - natelove, 2 – Ocean7
Pluto: 5 – Poohlady5
Rafiki: Mickeyplutofan
Pumbaa: Pinfun
Scar LK: Natelove

Remember, you may now request ANY HMs that you're missing and I will be doing a Random Number Generator for pins that have multiple requests.

Thanks again to pins4twins for sending some spares! That was super helpful! :D

~Merlin

We got majorly lucky last week! While the cast lanyards are basically dry, I was able to trade with someone in EPCOT who found a lot of pins she liked in you guy's traders! So we managed an entire dog bone set and most of the LK set! :D

Updating the list shortly!
15cbc1a830366f6924fd13ccc6608cca.jpg

Here were the allocations for this run!

Dog Bones:
Lucky: 3-Tinkerbelle1956
Tramp: 3-Pinfun
Pluto: 1-Mickeyplutofan
Bolt: 2-natelove
Lady: 2-speedwaystar1

Lion King:
Simba: 2-Twinspins
Timon: 2-speedwaystar1

Which leaves Rafiki and Scar LK as available.

Hey Merlin
I don't actually need Timon , I already have him , if someone else wants him they're welcome to him .
Also you have me down for grapes too , I don't need that one .
Only ones I'm still looking for are the 3 dog bones you have me down for :)

Last edited:
Here were the allocations for this run!

Dog Bones:
Lucky: 3-Tinkerbelle1956
Tramp: 3-Pinfun
Pluto: 1-Mickeyplutofan
Bolt: 2-natelove
Lady: 2-speedwaystar1

Lion King:
Simba: 2-Twinspins
Timon: 2-speedwaystar1

Which leaves Rafiki and Scar LK as available.

Sorry to bug, but I have been at the top of the Simba HM list for several months... how did I get skipped? Did I miss something?

Sorry to bug, but I have been at the top of the Simba HM list for several months... how did I get skipped? Did I miss something?
As I said a few weeks ago, this thread is starting to wrap up. As such, I've allowed everyone to request all of the pins they still require and I will be doing random lotto selections for any authentic HMs I from from now until the end of August.

I think the post was around June 20th? Something like that. Sorry for the confusion!

~Merlin

Hi Merlin - I guess I also missed the post about shifting to drawings for what's left. So can you add me to MFI: Watermelon; DB: Pluto and Bolt; and CS: Bolt on the off-chance you find anymore? Thanks.

As I said a few weeks ago, this thread is starting to wrap up. As such, I've allowed everyone to request all of the pins they still require and I will be doing random lotto selections for any authentic HMs I from from now until the end of August.

I think the post was around June 20th? Something like that. Sorry for the confusion!

~Merlin

Hi,
Thanks for clarifying... got it now. I will keep hoping for a Simba...

I would take Rafiki if still available.

I think I was on the list for the LK - Scar. I know you already said Newly Addicted could have the extra one you had - just wanted to make sure if I am not on the list, I can get added for future finds.

Thanks for all you do!

Heidi

Hey gang! I'll be updating this list presently. Here's are my meager finds from the past few weeks.
c60886c5663b1c15445b83c1469e3dd2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Alrighty, here are the allocations for this round.

Watermelon – 2 FoolishMortal71
Grapes – speedwaystar1
Maleficent – twinspins (there is a noticeable paint dip in the black, let me know if you want more pictures)
Scar VS – pins4twins

Remember, this wraps up at the end of August, but the pins are basically dried up by this point. I have a good number of "available" pins and whatever isn't claimed by next Thursday will go back into the rotation for trading. Thanks everyone!

~Merlin

Hi again. If you have any unclaimed pins at the end of August, I will take them. One of our DFP members (who mostly lurks here) is looking for them. She is currently fighting cancer and not able to go to WDW or trade online much as the treatments are making her not feel well. I can PM you if you would like her name or have questions. I thought a little pin mail might be nice for her. Lmk if that would be ok. I'm happy to send you more traders if you need them.

Hi again. If you have any unclaimed pins at the end of August, I will take them. One of our DFP members (who mostly lurks here) is looking for them. She is currently fighting cancer and not able to go to WDW or trade online much as the treatments are making her not feel well. I can PM you if you would like her name or have questions. I thought a little pin mail might be nice for her. Lmk if that would be ok. I'm happy to send you more traders if you need them.
I think that would be a fine idea. :) I'll touch base with you closer to. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back