• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)
Okiedokie! The list is updated! Would those of you in the following groups please make your next selection within the respective group. :3

Attraction Icons: Natelove, Ocean7
Mickey Fruit Icons: Maxtrexmom, Natelove, Lynn99
Lion King: 1313Harbor, NewlyAddicted, Tokaji, Speedwaystar1
Villain Smiles: Natelove, NewlyAddicted

~Merlin

I am actually satisfied with Lion King! I just wanted Timon! Thanks! :D

Since we are still in line for MFI: Pineapple - can we change it to MFI: Watermelon since you aren't hunting that currently for anyone? Thanks

Since we are still in line for MFI: Pineapple - can we change it to MFI: Watermelon since you aren't hunting that currently for anyone? Thanks

Haunte575 had actually moved into the first spot of Watermelon (sorry, I hadn't updated in a sec). I've left you on Pineapple for now (since you were moving to be in slot #1), but I can change you if you'd like. Just let me know. :)

Also, we should be all updated up to this point! Please PLEASE double check me! For some reason, this is more confusing, hahah!

~Merlin

Since there are no current takers for the Grapes-Chaser, can I have that one? I'd like to collect the whole "fruit" set. :)

189427f3eac91a3155c278ce42db2ad3.jpg

Pretty solid haul today! :D I'll update the list shortly. Please wait until that update to claim your next pin. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Alrighty! The list has been updated. The following people need to choose which pin in the respective category they would like next:

Attractions Icon: Yay3!, TammyH, NewlyAddicted
Dog Bone: Tokaji, Maxtrexmom
Lion King: AvatarAng1, Haunted575
Chasers: Timeerkat

As always, please double-check me! :)

~Merlin

I would like to join in please. Don't plan to get to WDW until summer and feel like I am missing the hidden Mickeys.

VS: Malificent
AI : Mine Train
MFI: watermelon
DB: Tramp
LK: Simba

c6f1cc0a45ed2cd9fdedc7d175d3a312.jpg

Another exciting HM pickup day! :D I'll update the list shortly and open up new requests in the next message. :)

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Okiedokie! The list is updated! Would those of you in the following groups please make your next selection within the respective group. :3

Attraction Icons: Sismelis, Briscoefilms, Ocean7, watzshakinbacon
Mickey Fruit Icons: 1313Harbor
Dog Bones: Ocean7, Yay3!
Lion King: Natelove
Villain Smiles: watzshakinbacon, PoohLady5, Haunted575,
Chaser Set: NewlyAddicted, TammyH

~Merlin

Yay!! I just wanted those 2 from their respective sets. I'll wait for the pineapple one before "cashing out"! Thanks, Merlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back