• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

Not your error - it was mine. I was so excited you found lucky, that's what I wrote again... please move my next pick from Lucky to Lady.....

Wow, you are rocking it with these pickups! I'll get a package to you shortly with some traders.

I would like to be added to LK Scar, please.

New%20Smiles_zpskgbfnz2n.jpg

Villain Smile Set (VS)

Maleficent:
1) akbecker246
2) pins4twins
3) Speedwaystar1
4) -------------

Hades:
1) Haunted575
2) Natelove
3) akbecker246
4) -------------

I think I need to be removed from Maleficent. Right now since I am listed for two VS pins... it appears I am cheating the rules. :lol:

4b701833c1093a8f3edec7a40d2f8bd8.jpg

A very good haul today! :D I'll work on updating the list now.

Please do not request your next pin until I post next with the list. Thanks! :3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Okiedokie! The list is updated! Would the following people please select a new pin in each respective group:

AI: Haunted575
MFI: NewlyAddicted, Haunted575, akbecker246
DB: Fuzzybunny, 1313Harbor
VS: Speedwaystar1, Ocean7, Tsuki
CS: GreyWyvern

NEW RULE: I have several pins that are not currently claimed. If you would like to claim one of those, you may. However doing so counts as a SWITCH, and you will be bumped to the end of the pin you’re currently in line for within that set.

For example: If you are #2 out of 5 for the Figment AI pin, but wish to claim the available Dinosaur AI, you will get the Dinosaur pin, but be bumped to #5 out of 5 for the Figment.

Also, try not to snatch up every unclaimed pin. ;P Let others have a chance. But if it sits for a day or so, go for it. :3

Just one VS to go for me , Ursula please :)
Also since you have 2 Dinosaur attractions could I get one , I'm not sure if you saw my previous post regarding Dumbo . If you have that too you can add me to mine train for the attractions or is someone else wants it , whichever works best for you . I'm going to want a set eventually so I've got no problem waiting

My post was lost in the mix of things... (Post #157). Can you put me down for:
MFI: Apple,
DB: Tramp bone, and
AI: Dumbo.

Thank you! :)

Ooooookay, I think I see what happened. It looks like one of my updates on the master thread didn't get saved (starting the 21st). I will now go back and add you guys to those lists. It would be a Herculean task to try and swap pins BACK around, so forgive me if I just slide you guys in as is. My apologies! I'll post again when I have everything udpated.

~Merlin

Alrighty, I think I have everything fixed. With the shuffle, all but the Rafiki pin ended up getting claimed. Would the following people please let me know what you'd like next in the respective set:

AI: Natelove, Haunted575
MFI: Natelove
CS: Natelove

----------------------------------

Speedwaystar1: you've claimed one of the Dinosaur pins, though Natelove had actually requested a Dumbo previously. I now have you in line for Dumbo.
NewlyAddicted: both of the Dinosaur pins were claimed in the shuffle (speedwaystar1 and Haunted575). I've left you in the Yeti line for now. Please let me know if you'd like to SWITCH. :)

Thanks everyone for your patience! This thread is very difficult to keep up with as it involves updating three posts at once AND putting everyone's pins in respective baggies. So for each pin, there's a four step process (master list, obtained list, new request list, and the baggie). And if I miss any of those steps...whooo. XD Anywho, thanks!

AND AS ALWAYS, DOUBLE CHECK ME! :D

​~Merlin

Alrighty, I think I have everything fixed. With the shuffle, all but the Rafiki pin ended up getting claimed. Would the following people please let me know what you'd like next in the respective set:

AI: Natelove, Haunted575
MFI: Natelove
CS: Natelove

----------------------------------

Speedwaystar1: you've claimed one of the Dinosaur pins, though Natelove had actually requested a Dumbo previously. I now have you in line for Dumbo.
NewlyAddicted: both of the Dinosaur pins were claimed in the shuffle (speedwaystar1 and Haunted575). I've left you in the Yeti line for now. Please let me know if you'd like to SWITCH. :)

Thanks everyone for your patience! This thread is very difficult to keep up with as it involves updating three posts at once AND putting everyone's pins in respective baggies. So for each pin, there's a four step process (master list, obtained list, new request list, and the baggie). And if I miss any of those steps...whooo. XD Anywho, thanks!

AND AS ALWAYS, DOUBLE CHECK ME! :D

​~Merlin

No worries, thank you for doing this for everyone!! Yes please keep me with Yeti.

Back