• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)
Merlyn:
DB Tramp or Lady
CS bone one
MFI any of the fruit as I want them all LOL

le me know when you want a trader and I need your addy as well since we have traded before but lost the addy

Merlyn:
DB Tramp or Lady
CS bone one
MFI any of the fruit as I want them all LOL

le me know when you want a trader and I need your addy as well since we have traded before but lost the addy
I'll add you to the list and send you my Addy. But please let me know which pin in each set you want to start with. Don't make me choose ;P too much pressure XD

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

AI - 7 Dwarves
MFI - Pineapple
CS - Figment
VS - Maleficent (switch)

Also somehow I got two of the regular Pumbaa. You already shipped me one and have me listed as one too. Can I exchange that one for Rafiki?

Sent you some traders today. You should get them Monday. Thank you!!!

Last edited:
AI - 7 Dwarves
MFI - Pineapple
CS - Figment
VS - Maleficent (switch)

Also somehow I got two of the regular Pumbaa. You already shipped me one and have me listed as one too. Can I exchange that one for Rafiki?

Sent you some traders today. You should get them Monday. Thank you!!!

THAT'S WHERE THAT MISSING PUMBAA WENT! Okay, I thought I had gone insane. XD Alrighty, I've put you down for the Rafiki and left you where you are for Simba.

This means that PoohLady5, you get the Pumbaa, so you can pick a new LK pin. :)

~Merlin

I think I need to pick a new villain smile, as you got malificent for me. Put me on the list for Hook. I sent pins on Tuesday, and you should be getting them soon.

Thanks so much everyone! I got a slew of traders in from pins4twins, natelove, and watzshakinbacon today! So I feel all refreshed. XD

Also the list is updated to this point. Please be sure to double check me! :)

~Merlin

Thanks so much everyone! I got a slew of traders in from pins4twins, natelove, and watzshakinbacon today! So I feel all refreshed. XD

Also the list is updated to this point. Please be sure to double check me! :)

~Merlin

Ok, glad you got them! Thanks again for doing these pickups!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just noticed I forgot to ask for my last CS. :) Can you add me to the Bolt CS? Thanks so much!

Also, I'll be at WDW the week of March 19. Let me know if we can meetup (and I can pick up my pins and give you more traders). :) Just PM me...

I just noticed I forgot to ask for my last CS. :) Can you add me to the Bolt CS? Thanks so much!

Also, I'll be at WDW the week of March 19. Let me know if we can meetup (and I can pick up my pins and give you more traders). :) Just PM me...

Hey! I'd be happy to meet up and hand off what I've gotten for you so far. :) I'm usually there on Thursday, so just remind me on Tuesday or Wednesday of that week and we can make it happen. :)

~Merlin

Sorry for the delayed post! I had a lot of stuff to work on last night and this morning, hahha!

Anywho, here's this week's haul!

44f10f25af88c5c3f7d37f47027f82d0.jpg

I'll update the list and post the next request in just a bit. :)

PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST YOUR NEXT PIN UNTIL I POST THE LIST. <3

~Merlin

Okiedokie! We're all set! Would the following people please make their next selection in the respective set:

AI: GreyWyvern, pins4twins, TammyH
MFI: akbecker246, Ocean7, Haunted575
DB: Ocean7
LK: trjessie579
VS: Haunted575

ALSO!!! With this run, we have officially hit 100 Hidden Mickey's obtained!!!!! :D How cool! :D

~Merlin

MFI: Lemon Please

Does anyone know if it is possible to create and pay for a Paypal USPS shipping label and then email it as an attachement? I was thinking this way you could send me the pins, but not incur the shipping expense?

I will also mail you some additional traders. Thank you!

Whoo, thank you so much! I actually don't want anything else, just the two Scar pins. I'll wait until you've found the Villain Smile Scar to "cash out" but I'll be in touch with you soon so I can ship over my traders. :D

akbecker246 - You should be able to do that, just send the label as a PDF or even an image file should work.

Okay! I got everything updated. And I have a treat for everyone! MORE HMS!! :D Bf and I spent the day in the parks for the F&G Festival and to see Rivers of Light (both phenomenal). But we also managed to get some more HMs! So it's a double post weekend!

89e55ac50f4a88a56d32c24ca1ff317d.jpg

As always, hang tight until I post the next list. :)

~Merlin

Back