• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

Okiedokie! If the following people would please make their next pick for each respective set.

AI: pins4twins, NewlyAddicted, natelove
MFI: natelove, mickeyplutofan, Sockgnome, TammyH
DB: speedwaystar1
VS: akbecker246
CS: Haunted575

~Merlin

Hey gang. Just a heads up! My practice PhD exam begins on Monday, March 6 and lasts through Wednesday night. As such, I will be in self-imposed exile until after the exam and will most likely not be able to post, respond to messages, or update threads. But I’ll be sure to check everything before my weekly park adventure on Thursday. Thanks in advance for your patience, and I’ll see you on the other side of this exam!

~Merlin

I am good with VS... for now. Thank you.
Good luck with the practice PhD Exam!
Merlin: I will be at DLR resort this weekend. I hope/plan to find some DLR HMs and if there are any specific 2017 HM I could send you in my next batch of traders, please let me know. I will see what I can do.

Good luck on your practice exam!

I don't believe my obtained list is up to date. I think 7dwarves and pineapple are missing. If that is what you just got for me please add me to following. Thanks!!

AI - Yeti
MFI - watermelon

Hey gang! I'm back and will be updating the list tomorrow after my park run. However, I believe I've gotten some traders in and forgot who they came from. XD I know I got some from GreyWyvern, but I feel like there was another set or two that I forgot to note. So if your name doesn't appear on the "received" list, let me know. :3 thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Can you please add me to the DB - Pluto
Also I think you may have received some more traders from me via Rasputin's game (they'd be tangled ones , 7 I believe) I'm just finalizing some trades then I'm going to post you some more as well

Now that I have the AI Dinosaur, put me on the list for the Yeti. And since Lion King is going so slow, can you switch me from Simba to Rafiki. Thanks so much.

It's been quiet on the HM front lately! Either they're starting to dry up or people are really hunting for them now. Anywho, this week's haul is in large part thanks to Haunted575 and the folks over at Animal Kingdom Lodge who traded with me. :3

7298e94044ad42f7ebcf826293c97ae0.jpg

I'll update the list shortly. Please hols off on new requests until then. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Alrighty, we should be all up to date. Would the following people please select a new pin in their respective categories:

AI: Ocean7
DB: PoohLady5
CS: Natelove

I claimed one of the two Hades pins, but there is still one available. Remember, if you claim an "available" pin, you're bumped to the end of your current list in that series.

As always, please double check me! Thanks! :D

~Merlin

I know the Hades pins have been claimed, but can you switch me from Hook to Hades in the Villain smiles. I was just able to trade for Hook. Thanks.

Hi Merlin, could you review my traders sent #? I sent 5 pins and then in the second batch 7 pins... so 12 in total (10 are noted.)

I am looking forward to DLR trading this coming weekend! We'll see how many my daughter and I find of the 2017 DLR HM.

Noticed I don't have anything listed for MFI. So,
MFI: Pineapple (if you still have/found)
then MFI: Apple
thanks Merlin! :)

Back