• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Hidden Mickey 2018 Pick-Ups! (Updated 5/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW Hidden Mickey 2018 Pick-Ups! (Updated 5/24)
This worked out great for me last year, so I will make some requests

KS - Ice Tray
ECI - Epcot Center
SB - Peter Pan
BF - Tigger
SE - Angry

I will send you some traders soon. Got Tsum Tsum on sale at DS.com

I snagged a few of these before my trip but had to wait to post until I was back home. ;)

f6cd4b1eb70998b55126345674dff774.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So last week's allocation goes as follows:

@LittleBird - BF Marie

The member formerly known as SiuJerkJai can choose a new pin in the respective category. :)

Not pictures is the Sorcerer Mickey Surfboard, which was mine, so those on that list got bumped. :)

Hopefully this week's haul will be a tad better. :)

I've also updated everyone's "Trader Bag," so those of you who have sent in new pins lately, please go back and double check me. :)

Hi! Can I get on the list for the Cheshire surfboard? (I believe I am only allowed one surfboard at a time - if that is wrong please lmk!) thanks!!!

@MerlinEmrys - Given how scarce these seem to be, any chance we can do a random drawing for the ones you are able to get? Just a thought to give us all an equal chance. We appreciate all that you do for us.

@MerlinEmrys - Given how scarce these seem to be, any chance we can do a random drawing for the ones you are able to get? Just a thought to give us all an equal chance. We appreciate all that you do for us.
I've only done a handful of pickups. And if I remember correctly, the first wave was thin, then it picked up more in the summer. Let's give it a few more runs before we move to that. :)

Hi Merlin,

A friend helped me get a Cheshire surfboard, so you can take me off the list!

Thanks for your help with these for everyone!

Another meager run this week. :( admittedly, most of the pins from last year came from trading at the epcot tables, which I haven't done in a sec. So maybe next week we will have some more. :)

121f0f496d33626a9e79372a227ca4cc.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the allocations for this week:

SB Chip - @Spr175psu
ECI Universe of Energy - @Jessica Riales

Those of you listed above may pick a new pin in the respective category.

Hopefully we will start finding more of these soon. I'll also be keeping an eye out at the June Wall-E event, so there's still plenty of time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back