• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW March + Flower and Garden Festival Pick-ups At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some more pins! :)
2d76ae0105628456c45d7b87613a40c1.jpg
9667e4013df4c836420263a781bf7ee0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Those came out really nice. I'm still not collecting them, but they're nice.

All pickups for the BH6 puzzles and the Snow White Lunchtime pins were completed today. I'll be doing a big shipping out this weekend, so keep an eye on that. Those of you who were affected by price changes for the BH6 or the Easter pin, I'll send out a follow up tomorrow morning--much too tired to do it tonight hahah!

Also, as a side note, I have an extra Lunchtime Snow White and an extra Latte Genie pin from this month if anyone would like to add it to their order. :)

All pickups for the BH6 puzzles and the Snow White Lunchtime pins were completed today. I'll be doing a big shipping out this weekend, so keep an eye on that. Those of you who were affected by price changes for the BH6 or the Easter pin, I'll send out a follow up tomorrow morning--much too tired to do it tonight hahah!

hooray! thank youuuuu!

Almost all of the orders (other than those who still are waiting on Dr. Baymax) have shipped out today. A few will go out tomorrow, as I ran out of bubble wrap.

But as you'll see, that shouldn't be a problem for a while.

Tracking numbers and feedback will go out over the course of tonight and tomorrow. Thanks!
9da5df6b36d8a475e53d558298ddff29.jpg

Thoroughly updated to here! Those marked as "Shipped" should have received their tracking number today. If I missed someone, please let me know. :)

Just a reminder that I will be in blockout dates until April 7th, so pickups will be more limited for the next two weeks. Thanks for your patience!

Hey gang, I'm afraid my prospectus is due tomorrow (vomits) so I need to focus on that. The pickups for doctors day will have to be pushed back to Saturday. Thanks for your patience!

No problem with me. Best of luck on your prospectus. It'll be over soon. (P.S. Don't throw up on my pins!) :D

BTW, I like the "thanks for your patience (patients)" on the Doctors Day pin. :p:p:p Your wizardry knows no bounds!

Guys who have requested the Doctor Baymax, I am afraid Springs has sold out and they are fairly limited in the actual parks, so I'm not very confident I will be able to get them when my pass opens back up. :(

You may want to start looking for backup options. I will maintain the list until I can confirm they are sold out next week. But if you get yours in the mean time please update me. Thanks guys, and sorry for having to delay. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back