• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW November + MVMCP Pickups: At Cost! (flyer drop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW November + MVMCP Pickups: At Cost! (flyer drop!)
Can you put me down for 4X of the Wreck-It Ralph 2 Princess Mystery Collection? Thank you.

Pin Trading Station by Starbucks sold out of the mystery boxes, but Mission Space, Mexico (Plaza de Amigos), Italy (La Botegga Italiana), American Adventure (Heritage Manor gifts), UK (Crown and Crest) pavilions had them today!
Oh good! I'm glad they tried to stagger the releases. :3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Concerning the co-op, I doubt anyone wants just Jiminy, which is why I haven't offered it. If some people do only want Jiminy, I'll open co-op slots in the order in which you guys requested the full box.

But again, I just don't see a lot of people wanting just Jiminy. XD

Concerning the co-op, I doubt anyone wants just Jiminy, which is why I haven't offered it. If some people do only want Jiminy, I'll open co-op slots in the order in which you guys requested the full box.

I would be interested in Stitch but would take Jiminy as well to fill out a co-op with @Connies_Hobby and @Wolfcryrain . :)

Also please remove me from the Wreck It Ralph mystery box list as I managed to snag the pins at a local group. Hope you can grab some for the others.

Can you put me down for the Snowmen pin set, celebrate mickey 90 years and 2 of the ugly sweater mystery box. And if it's still available the Halloween day pin

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Of course someone wants the Jiminy snowman. Me.

Okay, I have added a co-op list for the snowmen. I have also contacted all of the original requesters to see if they would like to swap to a co-op. They will have priority in the order of their original requests until Monday morning.

If you would like to requests a co-op for the Snowmen Box Set, please let me know which pin(s) you want AND if you ONLY want the co-op.

Please bear with me, this could get confusing. XD

Okay, I have added a co-op list for the snowmen. I have also contacted all of the original requesters to see if they would like to swap to a co-op. They will have priority in the order of their original requests until Monday morning.

If you would like to requests a co-op for the Snowmen Box Set, please let me know which pin(s) you want AND if you ONLY want the co-op.

Please bear with me, this could get confusing. XD

Yes I would like to co-op the Jiminy snowman. Thank you. I am trying to be a Jiminy completist so I need everyone. Ha Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back