• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout
Can I be put on the Aladdin Console list, please? :D And the Peter Pan pop-up? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These two OEs are new to my knowledge. I can grab them today if you act quick! XD

a124007798b1c1afb52c5664ed420244.jpg
918fb41cf55eccd8e33d9c8d8e854ae8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

There is a chaaaaaaaance I'll be going to the race expo tomorrow. In which case, I can grab some of the pins for you guys if you'd like. They're LR, so I'm not sure how long they'll last (because people can buy 10 at a time), but I'll do what I can.

e62b59026ebbd28ba5c948b78a205ae8.jpg

From left to right:
Elena Hinged
Elena Medal
Elena 5K

Aurora Hinged
Aurora Medal
Aurora 13.1

4dcf23c88f9fbde7c2463b5f3d51f9dc.jpg

Mulan Hinged
Mulan Medal
Mulan 10k

Jamsine Hinged
Jasmine Medal
Jasmine 19.3

I believe these are either 16.99 or 17.99 each. Let me know! :)

Historically, the Hinged pins have said something like "I did it!" on the inside.

Also, Disneypinsblog has posted that the Peter Pan Pop-Up pin should be dropping this Thursday as well. So I'm just gonna randomize that list now:

SE2doZG.jpg

b916e27bee1008ea66eda8dca1506067.jpg

Pop-Up: Peter Pan
Retail: 17.99
Edition Size: 4,000
Estimated Available: 2-6

Randomized Results:
1) @Cheshirecat26
2) @Mike_Mouse
3) @Dansirdan
4) @Badockins
5) @AshleyV
------------------
6) @raikipins (since you put in the request after the cut off, but I should still be able to snag it :) )

Merlin,
If possible, can I also request a Peter Pan pop-up? Let me know.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Yes you may, but from here we will just be adding to the end of the current list. So it won't be randomized again, but you'll be on the list. :) I may be doing some extended running around this week, so the chances are better than normal for me to get multiple. :)

Please be aware the Coco puzzled are LE, and so I can only pick up 2 at a time. I won't be able to fill a humongous order today, but they may last for a bit (puzzles usually do).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back