• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty gang. That's all I've got in me for today XD I have updated the front post with (obtained) notes. Not bad, if I do say so myself.

Those of you who missed out on Alice, Russ has "conceded" that he will "sacrifice" his Friday evening to come up to Disney to help finish getting the pickups. And he assures me this has nothing to do with the fact that he made a Yak and Yeti reservation at Animal Kingdom for tomorrow night in celebration of his promotion. He does it for you guys, really. He such a gem. <3

;P so you guys at the end of the list, if you don't update your request by tomorrow afternoon, I'll assume you still need Alice and should be able to nab it then. :)

As for the rest of you, invoices will roll out tomorrow. Thanks! :3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

What a couple of gems y’all are! Thank you so very much. We know it’s a lot of work even if you get a yummy meal while there.

If you happen to end up with an extra Alice, my mil will gladly take it. We’re just thrilled with what you’ve accomplished thus far!

Thank you both so much!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alrighty gang. That's all I've got in me for today XD I have updated the front post with (obtained) notes. Not bad, if I do say so myself.

Those of you who missed out on Alice, Russ has "conceded" that he will "sacrifice" his Friday evening to come up to Disney to help finish getting the pickups. And he assures me this has nothing to do with the fact that he made a Yak and Yeti reservation at Animal Kingdom for tomorrow night in celebration of his promotion. He does it for you guys, really. He such a gem. <3

;P so you guys at the end of the list, if you don't update your request by tomorrow afternoon, I'll assume you still need Alice and should be able to nab it then. :)

As for the rest of you, invoices will roll out tomorrow. Thanks! :3

Great food, love the pineapple upside down cake.

If they still have the bulgogi meatballs special, it's delicious.

Well, due to an unforseen bout of vertigo, I'm afraid we had to call off our trip tonight. :( I'm not sure if tomorrow is in the cards either, which would mean that the Alice Pins may have to last until Thursday.

Anywho, I'll keep you guys posted. Invoices will probably also lag a bit. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday. <3

(Ps, Disney graciously let us move our reservation, nbd).

Well, due to an unforseen bout of vertigo, I'm afraid we had to call off our trip tonight. :( I'm not sure if tomorrow is in the cards either, which would mean that the Alice Pins may have to last until Thursday.

Anywho, I'll keep you guys posted. Invoices will probably also lag a bit. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday. <3

Oh no; that’s an awful kind of sick! Hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merlin
Stopped by the springs after work for additional Alice Passholder pins and they indicated that they sold out. I’m going to MK tomorrow AM I’ll let you know if I find any.

Merlin
Stopped by the springs after work for additional Alice Passholder pins and they indicated that they sold out. I’m going to MK tomorrow AM I’ll let you know if I find any.
I figured Springs would run out quick. Maybe these will go faster than I thought.

Hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The March 28th pins have dropped! :)

I wasn't able to make it up this weekend, so I didn't get any extra Alice pins. I can still shoot for it on Thursday, but My pickups will be super limited as Russ and I are headed out of town and literally swinging into the park on our way out. If you are on the remaining list for the Alice pin, and no longer want it, please update me. :)

Also, I am feeling much better. Thank you all for the well wishes. :3

Merlin,

Can you please put me down for

Star Wars Helmet: Boba Fett
4 of Sleeping Beauty Anniversary: Mystery Set (if they are still available)

Thank you!

Merlin,

Can you please put me down for

Star Wars Helmet: Boba Fett
4 of Sleeping Beauty Anniversary: Mystery Set (if they are still available)

Thank you!
I haven't seen the SB Mystery pins around in a bit, so I think they are sold out. But I'll keep an eye out for them this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back