• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW pickups

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
EDIT: It's our final day in the park so pickups are now CLOSED. Thanks all!

My best friend is taking me to WDW from May 1 to May 12, so, inspired by the wonderful Speezard and his generous DLR pickups, I thought I'd see if anyone needs anything! :)

Please comment here with pins you would like. I'll PM you with a total and my paypal address. Shipping $2 for the first three pins, additional for more and/or for bulkier things like boxes, and for international shipping. I will add 6.5% sales tax & a $2 per pin surcharge. Paypal payment must be received by April 30 as god only knows what kind of internet I'll have after that.

Note: I'm listing what I can find mentioned at WDW on disneypinsblog.com. If I miss something you'd like, please let me know & I'll add it to the list. Once official May releases get announced, I'll add those to this post if I can.

Also note: I may not be able to attend low LE or wristband releases. (I don't know if I can drag my friend to them & make her stand in line!) If a pin you want is sold out when I get there, I'll send you a full refund.

Edit: A couple of people have offered trades instead of payment for these pickups. I'm open to that too!

Edit #2: Adding the Tsum plush. I didn't get the price before so I'll send requests after. Also deleting the pins no one wanted so I can more easily navigate this list on my phone. :)

Green = paid

Shields of Fantasy - The Little Mermaid (LE 1500) $15.95
SOLD OUT
1. Snoffsan (refund applied to different pin)
2. 88stevenchin (refund sent)
3. Moertimer_Mouse (refund applied to different pin)
4. sweetalissum
(refund sent)

Anna & Elsa (LE 5000) $15.95
SOLD OUT
1. Stitch30
2. boule

Mother's Day 2015 (LE 4000) $12.95
1. Zazu (trading) (acquired)

Beauty-and-the-Beast-Puzzle-Pins.png

Beauty & the Beast Character Connection Mystery Box (LE 900) $12.95
(STILL AVAILABLE)
1. Snoffsan (acquired)

attachment.php

SpectroMagic - White Rabbit (LE 1000) $19.95
1. Cheshirecat26 (trading) (acquired)
2. Zazu (trading) (acquired)

attachment.php

Marvel Avengers: Age of Ultron (LE 2000) $14.95
1. Stitch30 (acquired)

attachment.php

GenEARation D Countdown - Ariel (LE 500) $15.95
1. speedwaystar1 (acquired)
2. coopscohen (acquired)
3. Moertimer_Mouse (acquired)
4. mickeymousje (acquired)
Waiting list
1. boule

attachment.php

Wonderfully Wicked - Ursula (LE 3000) $14.95
1. Zazu (trading) (acquired)
2. kimkinsey97 (acquired)

Wall-E Earth Day SOLD OUT
1. boule

Fantasyland Triangle
1. EclecticGentleman (acquired)

May the Fourth
1. broncobilly83 (acquired)
2. speedwaystar (acquired)

Revenge of the Fifth
1. broncobilly83 (acquired)
2. speedwaystar (acquired)

Tsum Tsum plush (about 2 or 3 inches in size)
4915bd95ab1d708e61602faf96fd4938.jpg
9bb3e5d874f8588fad37ae5f118800ef.jpg
9507248e97d9caf0cee2ab1c0c7d8320.jpg
8b7df1ceec2a326123d08d9798eaa2be.jpg

Baymax
1. speedwaystar1
2. melanium
3. Aaryana

Duffy
1. Story
2. Moertimer_mouse

Baymax mech
1. Story
2. Aaryana

Hiro
1. Story
2. Aaryana

Honey Lemon
1. speedwaystar1
2. Aaryana

Gogo
1. Aaryana

Wasabi
1. Aaryana

Fred
1. Aaryana

Sven
1. speedwaystar1

Other OE pins:
Check out disneypinsblog.com for some sightings of new rack pins; that's where I got a lot of the above info. I'm not sure about the availability of other things that were previewed in February, like the Marvel Kawaii mystery packs (which I'm SUPER HOPING WILL BE THERE), but let me know if you'd like me to try for them.

Last edited:
If this is still avalible when you go I would love to get it for Alva.

Shields of Fantasy - The Little Mermaid (LE 1500) $15.95
(released April 23)

I don't have any orders but thanks for providing the service. It's nice for those of us who don't live close to have the opportunity to get some of these pins.

I've sent out payment requests. Don't feel rushed; as long as I get payment before I leave, we're good. :)

Added some new pins and updated the lists with payment info.

I'm TENTATIVELY putting the Beauty & the Beast Character Connection boxes on there, but if they're already on shelves I have a feeling they're gonna be gone before I get there.

List updated!

I'm holding off on payment requests right now because of rumors that some of these things may be sold out already. My friend tells me we have free wifi in the hotel so I should be able to keep checking in after all. I'll send updates to everyone once I find the pins!

List updated!

I'm holding off on payment requests right now because of rumors that some of these things may be sold out already. My friend tells me we have free wifi in the hotel so I should be able to keep checking in after all. I'll send updates to everyone once I find the pins!
Just FYI , you get free WiFi in the parks too :) I got good coverage everywhere so I could update my FP selections as I went . Ironically Epcot had the worst reception :lol:

Preliminary investigation says Shields of Fantasy Ariel is sold out. I will check a couple more stores tomorrow and will issue refunds if I can't find it.

I was there on April 23rd when the Generation D Pete's Dragon pin and the Shields of Fantasy pin came out. I went to Pin Traders in Downtown Disney around 3pm and was told that I was lucky because they had sold out about an hour before, but they had just received delivery of the last 50, which they expected to sell out within about 30 minutes. So, based on that experience, I would expect the Generation D Little Mermaid pin to be sold out by early afternoon this Thursday.

Just thought I'd share, in case this helps you plan your trip. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back