• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW WDW Pin Event "THANK YOU" to MANY Fellow Pin Traders!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW WDW Pin Event "THANK YOU" to MANY Fellow Pin Traders!!

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Just want to post a general big THANK YOU to the many fellow Pin Traders who I met and dealt with at the Event. Brenda, Linda, Debbie, Anne and the many others who's screen names or actual names escape me at this time LOL!!

I have been in this hobby for 15+ years, and the kindness and generosity of some of the people you meet far exceeds the importance of the "little pieces of bright metal" we collect!

THANKS to all and hope to see you again next year!!

Mike S.
Figment919

It was fun to meet in person! Thank you for the Maleficent trade. I definitely rate this as my best pin event to date (out of 5, 3 DSSH and 2 WDW.)

I want to thank Sarah for making the beautiful wooden name tags. They made it so much easier to find fellow DPF members. I am not sure how many I actually traded with, but it was nice to say Hi, introduce yourself, and put a face with a name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back