• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW September + EPCOT 35th Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW September + EPCOT 35th Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)
35331b9c5c9cd09088e650849cf682b8.jpg

27 orders, 40 minutes at the post office, nearly $90 in postage, and 7.25 pounds of parcels later, pretty much all of the September packages have been mailed out! :D

I'll be updating shipped status, sending out tracking, and providing feedback over the course of the evening. :)

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

27 orders, 40 minutes at the post office, nearly $90 in postage, and 7.25 pounds of parcels later, pretty much all of the September packages have been mailed out! :D

I'll be updating shipped status, sending out tracking, and providing feedback over the course of the evening. :)

~Merlin

Merlin, again, YOU :rock:...That's A LOT of LOVE, TIME and ENERGY~ TY

P.S. How do you add pictures to your posts?????

Merlin, again, YOU :rock:...That's A LOT of LOVE, TIME and ENERGY~ TY

P.S. How do you add pictures to your posts?????
Heheh, thanks. :) I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy the distraction from school work. XD

Anywho as for pictures, I just use the Tapatalk app and upload them from my phone. But uploading images to imgur and pasting in the BBC code works too. :)

~Merlin

Jeez ... imagine what you could achieve if you really applied yourself. #slacker :cool:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back