• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wedding Editin Rapunzel doll...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedding Editin Rapunzel doll...
Wow, Mumzy, thanks for the lovely photos of your doll! Rapunzel looks gorgeous with the rooted long lashes. And thankfully her hair seems to be in perfect shape! I can't wait for mine to arrive next week! :)

Here's a comparison photo of the older blonde LE Rapunzel's lashes:

DSC00356 by drj1828, on Flickr

I just received her! ♥ Direct from Manufacturer (Not in Disney Store Shipping Box)
Really quick Shipping! I'm from Australia =)
Congratulations on receiving her so early! And thanks for the photo. She seems to be turned 45 degrees from center in the box, as opposed to straight on as in the other ones we've seen pictures of. Her hair looks like it's in perfect shape. I can't tell how her eyelashes look - are they long or short?

My Punzie came today surprised how quick it was considering the distance (really bad photos sorry I was in a rush plus there's already lovely shots of her anyway) <3

529915_347612668618685_100001098643925_942044_851614077_n.jpg

557315_347612778618674_100001098643925_942047_2100294497_n.jpg

Great pics! Her wedding dress is to die for! I am not crazy about how her hair is looking in the box --it looks too short. I assume her bangs are tucked in or plastered down to avoid the crazy wild-hair-look through the box being jostled during shipping. Hopefully, when I receive my doll, I can re-adjust her bangs to hang longer in the front like the stock photos.

Last edited:

Wow, this is such a stunning shot of her! Totally love it, and really captures the beauty of the doll and lovely expression! ^_^

Really, love all the pics in this thread! Thanks so much Mumzy, Babydoll, Risayla and everyone else for taking such amazing pictures! It's so awesome for those of us who must adore from afar to be able to still enjoy the doll! :)

I got mine today!!

Since this is my first 17" doll I was SO overwhelmed at how big it actually is..!! I had to remove my Maximus from my Tangled shelf to make room for her :lol:
I didn't take pictures because my camera isn't working properly, but she is just as gorgeous as all the picture suggest.

I'm very happy with my purchase :)

Ohhhh, she's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing some pictures, those of you who got her before Wednesday. This will be my first LE doll and I think the box is bigger than the singing doll box, which means I'll have no room for her :lol:

I got mine today!!

Since this is my first 17" doll I was SO overwhelmed at how big it actually is..!! I had to remove my Maximus from my Tangled shelf to make room for her :lol:
I didn't take pictures because my camera isn't working properly, but she is just as gorgeous as all the picture suggest.

I'm very happy with my purchase :)

Ohhhh, she's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing some pictures, those of you who got her before Wednesday. This will be my first LE doll and I think the box is bigger than the singing doll box, which means I'll have no room for her :lol:

Yes, these 17" LE doll boxes are indeed huge! My first 17" LE doll was blonde Rapunzel and I was totally blown away by the size of the box. Luckily, she and my 17" LE Queen of Hearts dolls can be displayed on top of the armoire in my living room with ample space. I think that Wedding Rapunzel can fit there, too. Goodness knows where I am going to put all these beauties whenever 17" LE Cinderella and Aurora are made... My 17" LE Snow White is (and always will be) displayed in my room! :)

photo2.jpg

got my doll today and I took a picture of her next to 12" Wedding Rapunzel Doll. Sorry for glare!

photo3.jpg

She is so pretty!
photo6.jpg

Celias90, congratulations on getting the doll early, and thank you for you photos, especially for the full length one with the front lids taken off. It shows how beautiful the veil and gown look together.

Celias90, congratulations on getting the doll early, and thank you for you photos, especially for the full length one with the front lids taken off. It shows how beautiful the veil and gown look together.

Thank you DRJ1828! I can't wait for your pictures on this doll :hsd:
17122.jpg

Better picture of 17" Rapunzel and 12" Rapunzel

I emailed guest services and they gladly removed the shipping charge by giving me a refund on my credit card, so if you got charged shipping just send them an email

I love your photos, Celias90, and how your compared both wedding Rapunzels. One another note, is it wrong of me to get angry that I already see tons of auctions for the LE Rapunzel on eBay that say "on hand"? I'm sitting here waiting for her to arrive, and some people are already selling her with auctions stating they have a quantity of 7 to sell.

I love your photos, Celias90, and how your compared both wedding Rapunzels. One another note, is it wrong of me to get angry that I already see tons of auctions for the LE Rapunzel on eBay that say "on hand"? I'm sitting here waiting for her to arrive, and some people are already selling her with auctions stating they have a quantity of 7 to sell.

I know what you mean. I hate waiting, too! It is frustrating, but the profiteers on eBay always are. It was the same with the Designer Dolls... Since the US DS.com website really only limits one doll per order and they don't screen orders per household, a person could make multiple orders and get many dolls. Also, the closer they live to Tennessee, the faster they ship to them. They also could be blowing smoke out of their rears, too, in anticipation of the dolls' arrival. After all, the buffer of time between winning and auction/listing and the seller shipping it out could be as much as 3-5 business days, depending on what the seller lists as their policy.

Hang in there! Once you get your doll, all of the other stuff won't matter so much. If it makes you feel better, since there are 8000 of these dolls, the eBay sellers who are hoarding dolls may very well get burned, due to the increased quantities out there. It may be a long time before this doll will turn much of a real profit as an investment, lovely though she is!

Last edited:
I really hope I get her tonight. I am worried were about she is going to appear on the site though because they seem to put stuff in different categories all the time!

I really hope I get her tonight. I am worried were about she is going to appear on the site though because they seem to put stuff in different categories all the time!
I really don't think there will be a problem getting her tonight. She'll probably be on the site for a few days at least before she sells out.

I stayed up and ordered mine as soon as she went live on the website, yippeeee so excited, cant wait for her to arrive now hehehe :tigger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back