• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Weird LE Ariel Doll Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird LE Ariel Doll Listing

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.4%
63   1   0
I found this listing for a Fairytale doll set. Did this person just replace the clothes to look like the Heirloom Ariel? In any case, should this be reported, or is this okay...
$_57.JPG

LOL, I've seen that for a lot of LE dolls, they look at the front of the box which says LE of XXXX so many people post it's 1 of XXXX, which has two different meanings.

Oh wow. I feel like I saw that first picture before...someone was playing around and dressing up their Ariel...but it might be something different.
x.x i wouldnt trust it

At first, I was wondering if they posted the wrong picture; but now that they posted an in-store picture and not of the actual doll, I wonder if it's real. It's like people who use the stock photos or pinpics for their listings.

did it sell? first one looks for me as if someone just wanted ariel's close and tried to get rid of the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back