• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What am I supposed to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post *really* clear pictures (front and back) of the pins you aren't sure about? Maybe someone here will be able to help you out?

As an alternative, if you ever make it to a
PTN at either DLRP, across the pond at WDW, or a locally organized one, maybe you could bring those pins you aren't sure about? Maybe another trader could help you sort them out?

HI there, I have several scrappers that I use as tack pins at work. But just as Sju56 mentioned in the post above me, there is a member here who uses them as motivational tools for her special needs students. I have sent several scrappers to her. I would be happy to pass on her name if you are interested. They would be going to a great cause and there is no worry that they would be back in "pin trading " circulation.

-Crystal

Oh sorry for not checking this thread for quite a while! Before I decide what to do with them I need to figure out if they really are scrappers. I'll get some pics of them posted here soon... might be a couple days though. But using them as a motivational tools to help people seems like a great idea.

Okay!

And here's the pics; the Cheshire Hidden Mickey one in these pics I'm certain is a scrapper and the Caterpillar watch one has some metal left over.

pinunknown.jpg

pinunknown2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back