• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What an enchanting zap!!!

ZAPPED! What an enchanting zap!!!

PurpleRose

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hello DPF peeps. Here I am in line at the DSF waiting for the Oz pins when theothersteve walks by and says "I have something for you." I thought hmmmm, what could it be? I followed him to where he was sitting in line and I open up my palm and he hands me this beauty:

20130308_062902.jpg

I was like OMG!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Thank you so much Steve, I love it!

Absolutely beautiful! I have never seen that pin before!! Is that when he says, "We shall be married in the morning!" ? Best line! Haha. Congrats on receiving a nice zap!!

Chapter 2: (get some popcorn...)

After I told Erin "I have something for you", she replies "I have something for your too, but it's in the car, so I'll get it later"

Flashback...
I went to the Thursday evening 8:30PM showing of Oz at the El Capitan. I was given a small red ticket at the door. The pre-show was hosted by Jake from Radio Disney who introduced both Zach Braff (Finley) and James Franco (Oz) causing a whole lot of excitement from the crowd. This was followed by his drawing ticket numbers for door prizes (remember the red tickets?) and trivia contents about the movie (before we saw it :facepalm: ). Several of the door prizes were a collection of all three Oz movie posters (which I really wanted), but alas, like all of the previous raffles held at the El Capitan, the numbers called weren't even close to the one I held...

Back to Thursday night after the show...
I mentioned to Erin that I really would have liked to have won the posters and how lucky she was to have access to all of those amazing posters through her work.

Fast forward to Friday morning...
Erin walks up with a triangular shaped long box and hands it to me...The set of three Oz Posters!!!!!

How amazing is that and how awesome is Erin!!!!!

Chapter 2: (get some popcorn...)

After I told Erin "I have something for you", she replies "I have something for your too, but it's in the car, so I'll get it later"

Flashback...
I went to the Thursday evening 8:30PM showing of Oz at the El Capitan. I was given a small red ticket at the door. The pre-show was hosted by Jake from Radio Disney who introduced both Zach Braff (Finley) and James Franco (Oz) causing a whole lot of excitement from the crowd. This was followed by his drawing ticket numbers for door prizes (remember the red tickets?) and trivia contents about the movie (before we saw it :facepalm: ). Several of the door prizes were a collection of all three Oz movie posters (which I really wanted), but alas, like all of the previous raffles held at the El Capitan, the numbers called weren't even close to the one I held...

Back to Thursday night after the show...
I mentioned to Erin that I really would have liked to have won the posters and how lucky she was to have access to all of those amazing posters through her work.

Fast forward to Friday morning...
Erin walks up with a triangular shaped long box and hands it to me...The set of three Oz Posters!!!!!

How amazing is that and how awesome is Erin!!!!!

You are soooo amazing Steve!!! :rock:

Back