• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What and when did you start collecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What and when did you start collecting?
I've collected dolls (the vast majority deboxed and redressed/played with) since I was very little-mostly Barbies and other Barbie-sized dolls, with some dolls from various American Girl lines and a few porcelain dolls. I also have a bunch of Beanie Babies and other stuffed animals from my childhood.
I loved the Pokemon cartoon as a kid and shared a bunch of the trading cards with a boy who used to live next door to me. A giant stuffed Pikachu stands at the foot of my bed, and I have a Pokedex and figures of Ash, Misty and Brock somewhere in my house. I also had one of the GameBoy games, but could never really get into it.
I have a bunch of fast-food toys in my basement that I want to cull. I can get rid of most of them, but before I do I'm trying to find the Disney sidekicks so I can match them to my slowly growing collection of Barbie-size Disney Store Princess dolls. The DS Princess collection is growing slowly because I got Anna and Elsa with the hard articulated legs; loved them; bought Belle, Ariel, and Mulan; was upset about the click-knee legs; and now won't buy any of the other Princesses unless I can find their 2012 versions on Amazon or fall completely in love with one of the newer Princesses (Moana may be an exemption because you can turn her box into a canoe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back