• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What are Salsa sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are Salsa sales?

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
In another thread, 2 people mentioned Salsa sales. What are these and where are they? Probably near WDW ?? Just curious ...

And no, I do not mean when the tomato/onion/jalapeno concoction goes on sale in the food markets.

They used to hold them twice a year. Once in the summer, July-ish and one right before Christmas. They would put a big tent in the Epcot parking lot. But they haven't had one in a couple years now. They just discount stuff at Cast Connection, which is the same stuff at the Outlet malls for non-CMs.

ya last one was Sept 09 and they also included a super pin purchasing event
Hasn't been one since :(

I was told last year that they didn't have enough merchandise to do it properly and that the $.49 pin sale last year was consolation for the pin event.

they were open on day 1 for cast members, day 2 for cat member & family, day 3 & on cast member & if I remember right how ever many on your main gate (AKA: Family pass into parks & events)

Former Cast Member =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back