• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL What are vinylmations?

There are vinylmation figurines and vinylmation pins..

View attachment 5376

pin83881

You can find the pins on pinpics and there is a lot of information on the figurines on the web. There are many that are authentic Disney.. and there are lots of other interesting ones that are called "Custom" vinylmations (both figurines and pins).

You can get them from ds.com and they sell them at Disney Stores around the globe.. :)

Last edited:
That pic looks familiar! :D

A place that might help you get to know a bit more about vinylmations is vinylmation.com. They have a FAQ that answers a lot of basic questions about vinylmations.

I really enjoy collecting them for the same reasons I loved pins- the only difference with vinylmations to me is that I am more drawn to them since I find it easier to display them (although you do run out of room faster than you do for pins! :eek: :lol:). I love how they capture the art and memories of the parks on the mickey canvas. And the designs really never cease in creativity.

:doh: Sorry for rambling... I'm just still such a pin newbie in so many ways that I kind of got excited when there was a question I actually new something about :rofl:

hey chloe, I thought Vinyls were crap for best part of a year and I could never fathom why people would collect them...well until I got the Dublin exclusive one when I visited the store for the first time...now I want the other 2 irish ones and the UP one LOL

Back