• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What are your favorite stained glass pin designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your favorite stained glass pin designs?

TornadoTitan

Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The Disney pins that make use of clear stain glass features are some of the most beautiful among the official pins. Which ones are your favorites?

I will start by posting my favorite, featuring Hades of course!

2276_big.jpg

I haven't seen it in person, but I'm sure the Maleficent DSF release is amazing. I saw the ones that are releasing this week at DSF, and they look really nice!

I actually just got this one !
Whilst I love the detailing and the pin in general , it's Stained Glass effect is pretty uninspiring .
The actual Stained Glass portion just isn't as detailed as I'd like
I can see that, I think it's the details of the no stained glass part that I really like.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

These are the stained glass pins in my collection:

51Zf73W096L._SX355_.jpg
Beauty-and-the-Beast-Stained-Glass-Windows-to.jpg
DLR-Where-Magic-is-Timeless-2007-Peter-Pan.jpg

I'm not in love with stained glass in general, but I really like the Beauty and the Beast ones, since there's actually stained glass in that movie. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back