• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What are your most wanted disney dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your most wanted disney dolls?

Matthewlondon

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You can list dolls that are already out or dream dolls you want made :)

Mine are:
1. Ariel & Eric couples set
2. Rapunzel an Eugene set
3. Designer Cinderella
4. Great villains Mattel Ursula

Dream dolls

1. Blue dress Aurora with Phillip couples set
2. Meg!
3. Esmerelda

Didn't they already do Jack? Good luck on collecting your most wanted list :) I forgot to say I would love a limited edition tinker bell would be cool:) Do you have either the designer or 17 inch Cinderella? Just wondered which do you prefer and why? X

I was just thinking about my dream dolls aha!

Existing (CAN YOU SENSE A THEME):
1. Rapunzel and Eugene fairytale set
2. Designer Rapunzel
3. 17" Rapunzel

Dream:
1. Briar Rose
2. Peter and Wendy or Peter and Tink set

Last edited:
Didn't they already do Jack? Good luck on collecting your most wanted list :) I forgot to say I would love a limited edition tinker bell would be cool:) Do you have either the designer or 17 inch Cinderella? Just wondered which do you prefer and why? X

I wasn't sure if they have done a LE 17" Jack Skellington or not.

I don't have any of the designer dolls, but I only want Tiana and Ariel because they are my favourite princesses. I really only collect Tiana dolls, but sometimes an Ariel doll or another doll catches my eye.

Most Wanted:
1. Alice 17"
2. Rapunzel 17" (normal not wedding)
3. Queen of Hearts 17"
4. Designer Aurora
5: Designer Rapunzel

Dream Dolls:
1. 17" Pocahontas
2. 17" Mulan
3. 17" Esmeralda
4. 17' Megara

...I really like the 17" dolls.

Existing Dolls:

1. Designer Ariel and Eric
2. 17" Ariel
3. 17" Eric *
4. 17" Ursula *
5. 17" Anna **
6. 17" Elsa **

* = I'm not positive I want this one for sure yet. I will have to wait until I see a better picture to make my final decision.
** = Anna and Elsa haven't been confirmed yet, but we know they're coming. I'm sure I'll want them both, especially considering how great the dolls of them that we've already seen look.

Dream Dolls:

1. 17" Wedding Ariel to go with 17" Eric
2. 17" Ariel in her sleeveless blue transformation dress
3. 17" Vanessa in her shore dress and cape
4. Designer Vanessa
5. 17" Kida
6. Designer Kida
7. 17" Aurora wearing her blue dress
8. 17" Jasmine
9. 17" Pocahontas
10. Designer Jack and Sally set. I would like to see something totally different from what's been done with the other designer dolls. For example they could do a gothic wedding Jack and Sally set and just let their imaginations run wild. I think they could do something really artistic with this couple in such a way that they couldn't really do with the princesses and princes.

Last edited:
Most Wanted Existing/Confirmed Future Release Dolls:
-The DFDC dolls (all of them)

Dream Dolls:
-A 17" LE Aurora doll with her hair down and in its classic curled glory, complete with bangs (i.e. NOT her new look). Pink, blue, pink & blue, or Briar Rose - Any and all outfits will do for me!
-A 17" LE Maleficent doll that looks as great as the Mattel Great Villains Maleficent doll.
-A 17" LE Queen Grimhilde doll also that looks as great as the Mattel Great Villains Evil Queen doll.
-DFDC Aurora and Prince Philip, with a really good new head sculpt for Prince Philip.
-A 17" LE Cruella de Vil doll that is really looks like the animated character, not the Glenn Close version.
-17" LE dolls for all of the princes

For LE 17"- Alice, Queen of Hearts, Snow White, Tremaine and Belle. My dream ones are Cinderella in the Pink Dress, Tremaine in her Ballgown, Wedding Snow White and Jasmine. For Designers, Aurora, Rapunzel, Mulan Pocahontas(Pink and Brown are two of my favorite colors!) Maleficent, Evil Queen, Cruella, and the Fairytale Rapunzel/Flynn and SW/TP Variant.

Designer Jack and Sally set. I would like to see something totally different from what's been done with the other designer dolls. For example they could do a gothic wedding Jack and Sally set and just let their imaginations run wild. I think they could do something really artistic with this couple in such a way that they couldn't really do with the princesses and princes.

now I want a designer Jack and Sally set.

1.) 17" Mother Gothel

2.) 17" Tiana

3.) Designer Ariel

4.)17" Wedding Rapunzel! ; Designer Belle

5. DFDC Ariel and Eric

6. DFDC Rapunzel and Eugene

7.) Mary poppins tonner jolly holiday

*17" Ursula and Eric are in there somewhere. Can't wait for better pics!

Dream dolls:

1.) Tonner Ariel like the tonner Rapunzel I have... Ariel dolls in general ( blue sparkle dress etc. ) or human 17" Ariel

2. ) Once upon a time dolls in costumes ( Regina or snow... Or any of them! :drool: )

3.) 17" Vanessa!!!!

3.5) 17" Elsa

3.5.) 17" Giselle ( any outfit)

4.) an accurate Belle doll with correct hair and facial features, and a gorgeous dress.
5.) 17" Charlotte

Last edited:
1. 17" Blonde Rapunzel
2. Designer Ariel (original)
3. 17" Mother Gothel

Non-LE but I also really want the Celebration gift set of Rapunzel and Flynn.

& of course, the Rapunzel & Ariel couple sets.

Dream: I would love a LE/Designer wedding princess line..but I think my wallet would cry

Most wanted Dolls:
1.Designer couples- Rapunzel/Flynn
2.Designer Mother Gothel
3.17" Rapunzel Wedding Doll
Dream Dolls:
1.Couple Rapunzel with short brown hair in her princess dress at end of movie with flynn in his black vest outfit at end of movie
2.17" Wedding Flynn
3.Rapunzels parents the king and queen

Wow, there are a lot of dolls out there. I didn't know they had that many lol. I don't collect dolls but I noticed that everyone was putting what their dream doll would be, so I would have to go with a 17" Briar Rose doll and a 17" Aurora doll in her blue dress. Those would be really awesome!

Most wanted: there's a china meg doll that I Allways miss on ebay :( and the legends of love set

dream dolls: hades, Zeus, Hera, athena, Icarus, cassandra

Most wanted: there's a china meg doll that I Allways miss on ebay :( and the legends of love set

dream dolls: hades, Zeus, Hera, athena, Icarus, cassandra

I love the way you think! They totally need to promote Hercules again! But they totally passed up a great opportunity last year when it was the film's 15th Anniversary. Maybe we'll see something for the 20th or the 25th?

Most Wanted:
1.Designer couples- Rapunzel/Flynn
2. Rapunzel 17" (the Original Blonde not wedding)
3. Designer Rapunzel
4. Mother Gothel 17"

Dream Dolls:
1. 17" Eugene

:) lucky tangled fan ( well not really going by prices but at least they are out there!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back