• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

From Jsutherin1:

I received this wonderful little Lady!--->

And from Disxar:

I recieved BOTH of these--->

I would like to Thank BOTH of you to adding these wonderful pins to my collection! :) Thank you!

I recieved 2 pins from Dalamara! They are both adorable, thanks so much :)

pin89941

Pin 89941: DisneyStore.com - Disney Parks Adventure - Characters with Park Food Pin Set - Pluto Only

I did get one other pin but I can't find it on pinpics ;n;

I received this wonderfully thoughtful PIF from HandA.

PIF.jpg

I received this pin because it was on my wants list

Pin 93528: Character Silhouette Names - Mickey Mouse

I received this pin because i collect camping themed/fort Wilderness pins.

Pin 93975: WDW - Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Mickey

I also received some very cool goodies including trading cards, a map, and a very nice letter. Thank you SO much HandA for all of the thought you put into my PIF. It was definitely worth the wait! ;)
YAY ... Glad you liked 'em. It was fun hunting that mouse down ... kinda like a scavenger hunt. He's an elusive creature!

You're very welcome, I'm so glad you liked them!!! :D. The other one I sent is from the Disney Afternoon Set :)

I recieved 2 pins from Dalamara! They are both adorable, thanks so much :)

pin89941

Pin 89941: DisneyStore.com - Disney Parks Adventure - Characters with Park Food Pin Set - Pluto Only

I did get one other pin but I can't find it on pinpics ;n;

I never got anything from 2spongey6 and its been 2 weeks, but seeing as I was unable to get to the post office to send out Echo's until today, stuff happens! :)

Last edited:
Jesse and Hector (PinHunters) came up huge for my first PiF and sent my daughter this sweet little beauty
IMG_20130117_1439131_zpsc5969457.jpg

Pin 93468: Enchanted Tales with Belle - Lenticular Magic Mirror Pin

Thanks so much guys it's awesome!

Got these amazing pins from the amazing HandA!

pin67718
AND
pin35613
35613--- This guy will look GREAT on my lion king board!!!! I can't thank you enough for the great PIF!

Hi Everyone
I got from Pinbeuty11 these awesome pins:
pin87516

pin59182

pin44864
LE 750

Thanks again,judy

Also got a pkg of princess markers 8 in a pkg

Last edited:
Sorry I can't post pics right now, but I received THREE of the 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Star Characters pins from pargani! :D I was so excited, as this was the first Hidden Mickey set I decided I liked enough to collect the set. Almost done with it now! :D

Back