• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What do you wish they made a pin of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you wish they made a pin of?

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I was walking around at work today listening to the line and ride audio of Star Tours, and a thought popped into my head. They should really make a pin of the mural that adorns the wall of Star Tours!

star_wars_mural.jpg

(quick thanks to firsttogo.com for the picture)

Maybe a jumbo pin set, with the mural split up into 3 pins that, when put together make up the mural.

I'm sure that everyone has seen an image of something somewhere and thought, that would make a great pin! And I know it frustrates a lot of people that sometimes images are recycled over and over for pins (I know it happens a lot with Jack Skellington and it bugs me!).

I thought it would be nice to share with each other ideas for new pins. What do you wish they made a pin of?

There should absolutely be an iamdisneydan pin.
and also an iamdisneylizzie
and iamdsneymax and its a jumbo 3 piece set
and not to confuse people with my new handle but I would be the pin in the middle so mine can be referred to as the Bald Guy In The Middle Pin!

I could go on forever about UP pins I would like to see but will give just the few I would like...

Carls House (without balloons before it flys off) Would be a jumbo or super jumbo
Mail Box
The chairs they sit in (that one might be just me thought)
Kevin's Babies
Dug with the qoute 'squirrel'
Old Ellie's picture frame
Young Ellie with crazy hair...

i will stop now XD

Gargoyles, the TV series. I mean, there was no love with that pin wise (I think 4 total so far and none by Disney, all Buena Vista).

And that is really disappointing, because if you look at the Trade City Framed Pin Set here [pin]76980[/pin], you will see they pay homage to almost all the old Disney afternoon characters except Gargoyles. I mean, they even had Doofus Drake, Launchpad's sidekick, but not even Goliath

that star tours mural would be awesome, it would be a multi-pin set similar to the world of color billboard set:

pin72196u.jpg
pin72197.jpg
pin72198.jpg
pin72199.jpg

Dr. Facilier dressed as various other villains

Charlotte! Charlotte dressed as Facilier!

More Mickey, less Tink.

Speaking of murals, I think the mural from outside Spaceship Earth would be cool on a pin. Or the mosaics in the Cinderella Castle walls. Just something different that you don't think about every day but catches your eye when you do.

I would agree about the mural outside of Spaceship Earth. I'd also love to see a set of pins based on the individual show scenes within the ride itself (sleeping monk, caveman & wooly mammoth) or the illustrations at the end of the ride.

I've also always like the signpost in Tomorrowland. Of course I can remember what any of the signs say and you can't really tell from the picture.

tomorrowlandsignpost.jpg

I also wish that WDI would recreate some pins for WDW. Like the trashcans and wait signs. Maybe for the 40th Anniversary coming up.

better princess pins, there are amazing drawings in the Art of the Disney Princess book just about all of them would make beautiful pins that would be in line with the old DA pins like the art nouveau series

Given the Halloween season, I would like to see the fab 5 (others) dressed in marvel costumes.

I would love to see the princesses dressed up as different characters. Rather than just Jessica and Tink all the time.

I would like to see Piece of History of dead attractions and Piece of History of the resorts. I don't collect them anymore but maybe I would.

We are huge Princess and the Frog fans so first and foremost, I would love to see some Charlotte pins. I would also love to see a pin of Charlotte and Tiana as little girls and even Tiana's parents. I would also love a pin of that picture of Tiana's place.

I could go on and on and on....can you tell we love that movie? I need to post a pic of my kids' Halloween costumes. We ordered the frog costume from Disney store France and it was a HUGE hit!

I know there are so many haunted mansion pins already, but I'd love to see lots of LE sets to commemorate the 40th HM and WDW anniversaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back