• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Happened to the iTrader Link?!?

What Happened to the iTrader Link?!?

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
When I logged in today, my top links reflect in order

• Forum
  • Chat Room
  • Awards
  • What's New?
  • Useful Links
  • Reference Center
  • DPF Store
  • Follow DPF

Checking all of those and even the smaller links like Community and Forum Actions, I do not see a link to iTrader anywhere? Did it move and am I missing it?

Mine does that on occasion I think. Try expanding your window to see if the button appears, it might just be hidden underneath the search bar.

I figured it out!

This kept bugging me cuz the iTrader link on my computer was not showing up - soooo I went to the tools option on Chrome and selected the Zoom option and zoomed out to 85% (which makes the font and everything in the browser smaller) and voila, now I see the iTrader link. :)

Back