• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What is allowed to be auctioned in the forum?

What is allowed to be auctioned in the forum?

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
I ask, as I have 2 copies of the DPF Pin, and as I have seen other items like a DVD (or CD), a mug, different vinyls, etc, all be put up at one time or another up for auction; I was wondering what the official stance on this was? I mean, I have extra Vinyl figures I might auction if that was allowed, that sort of thing

When i went to the pin trading that a member had a few weeks ago and saw the admins i asked if it would be ok to auction off collectbles like the mug i just auctioned off. they said it would be ok. same rules apply though.

Currently, we are fine with having "Other" Disney collectibles posted in the AH, as the # of these types of auctions are of minimal amount, anyways.

However, should these non-pin auctions become more and more frequent, we will revisit this situation and create a solution then.

One more thing, in regards to caligirlUCR's post...

that would be kinda fun! lol . . . I have a couple of hotel stays in orange county - can i auction those for pins? :0)

We'd prefer to keep it Disney collectibles :)

Back