• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

what is with the bars under our names

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is with the bars under our names

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Did I miss something? We now have bars under our names and it mentions points. What is this?

I have been asked to add this information to my OP so here is the info we currently have. I know it isn't much.

like this link Steve provided:
There is a link at the bottom of the Experience tab (Show Activities from all Users (http://disneypinforum.com/xperience.php?go=activities)) that takes you to the Experience section where more information is available

and maybe let folks know that they can see the bars from the profile rather than from a post.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty cool. The Mods will prob reveal what it's all about soon. Perhaps It'll spice up the forum a little more.

Woah, what is that?

Whatever it is, looks like I am bad at it. xD

this level thing and points is new too right?

Last edited:
Ok. So his doesn't answer all the questions but go under your profile and click on the experience tab. It gives a little insight as to how points are obtained. I wanna know how to get an award and accomplish an achievement. LOL!

ah ha ha MOE i was thinking the same thing! great minds---i hope i have alot of bars cause i go to alot of bars and i belong behind bars and i eat candy bars.....etc

ah ha ha MOE i was thinking the same thing! great minds---i hope i have alot of bars cause i go to alot of bars and i belong behind bars and i eat candy bars.....etc

Dang girl look at your orange bar!!!! Whatever that is you gots it... LOL...

I am just glad my bars are both bigger than Doc's... Bwahaha!!!!

I hope the bars are an indication of good... LOL...

The blue bar is what shows your overall level status... the longer it is, the higher level you are...

The blue bar shows how long until your next level up. The longer it is, the closer you are to leveling.

No clue what the last bar is for. xD

Ok. Don't ask cuz I don't know. I'm speculating based on what I see on the experience tab. Blue bar shows your level. I assume level of experience based on overall forum activity. Orange bar gauges how close you are to the next level. Dawny I think you are close to completing a level and then your orange bar will start over. I think green means recent activity but am not sure. My bar is all green and I don't post THAT much. Maybe it is time on cuz I'm on all the time reading. LOL

I'm pretty sure I have been registered for 7 days... WHERE'S MY ACHIEVEMENT?!!?!
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

hehe... just kidding.

The blue bar is what shows your overall level status... the longer it is, the higher level you are...

The blue bar shows how long until your next level up. The longer it is, the closer you are to leveling.

No clue what the last bar is for. xD

Ok. Don't ask cuz I don't know. I'm speculating based on what I see on the experience tab. Blue bar shows your level. I assume level of experience based on overall forum activity. Orange bar gauges how close you are to the next level. Dawny I think you are close to completing a level and then your orange bar will start over. I think green means recent activity but am not sure. My bar is all green and I don't post THAT much. Maybe it is time on cuz I'm on all the time reading. LOL

you type faster than me Jenna! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back