• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

what is with the bars under our names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm just getting caught up on the whole points thing after being away for awhile. So what's the market all about and how come it tells me I don't have access? Is it there just to taunt and tease me? Argh! How come I can't stop hitting the market button? Why does my ADD have me hitting this button every time I'm on? You would think I would take the hint that I'm not allowed there! Oh now I've just made it taboo! I have to know what's behind door number 3!

Ok I'm just getting caught up on the whole points thing after being away for awhile. So what's the market all about and how come it tells me I don't have access? Is it there just to taunt and tease me? Argh! How come I can't stop hitting the market button? Why does my ADD have me hitting this button every time I'm on? You would think I would take the hint that I'm not allowed there! Oh now I've just made it taboo! I have to know what's behind door number 3!

So far nobody but possibly the admins know. It is something that could be done at a later date. Keep hitting it, it might work one day. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back