• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What PTDs are you waiting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What PTDs are you waiting for?

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
By this time, most popular Disney characters have already been released as Pin Trader Delights. (A few even have two, three, or four to their name!)

But there are still some characters that have been overlooked.

These are my top 3 most wanted (not yet released) PTDs:
993f6281e9d341dca79907346b97e970.jpg

(They've done all the Lost Boys so far except Slightly!)

I'd also like to see Clawhauser and Fru-Fru from Zootopia, and the Tightrope Girl from the Haunted Mansion if they start doing ride characters. (They've already done the dog from Pirates!)

Which PTDs are you hoping they'll come out with eventually?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still a bunch of alice side characters. I am surprised we haven't seen at least one flower from The Golden Afternoon. And if they did the broom dog they should also do the glasses bird!

I'd really like to see some Moana characters! I know it might be too new but they've started doing Zootopia ones.

... who am I kidding, I want one Moana character in particular.

Baby oysters and Doorknob from Alice. :) Also, live action Cheshire (grey/blue stripes version).

I very much want a Launchpad and Darkwing PTD. I'd also be over the moon for any of the gods on Hercules (namely Hermes!).

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So let's just say the entire cast of Haunted Mansion, including Hatbox.

Moana
Elsa and Anna in the coronation dresses
Another Donald
Full body Briar Rose

I'm sure I can think of more but it's stupid o'clock in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are specific ones I want (any missing Robin Hood, Lion King, and Inside Out characters), but specific characters I really want are:

Joy (we all know she's coming but the question is WHEN)
Hula Timon
Bowling shirt Finnick (the only other Zootopia PTD I want)
Gerald
Mufasa
Jake (Rescuers Down Under)
Michael (Tiki Room parrot)
Winifred, Mary, and Sarah Sanderson and Binx

Mufasa, older Nala, and The Lion Guard. :3

Also, live action Cheshire (grey/blue stripes version).

I would love a grey/blue Chessie!! Such a great idea!

Sgt. Tibbs!

It's like reading about my pin nightmare instead of dreaming of it. All of those unobtainable kitties? :eek2:

Why stop here, though? Lemme add to it...

tve80304-19520208-2244_6390.jpg
500px-Cinderella2-disneyscreencaps.com-4713.jpg
711e3a5cdfe697457a4d8a84fc7743d1.jpg

Lorenzo_%28film%29_poster.jpg
DisneyShorts-04.jpg

Lambert the Lion; Pom Pom from Cinderella II; Felicia from The Great Mouse Detective; and Lorenzo from the Disney Short. I posted two pictures of Lorenzo because I don't know what would be cuter: him reclining and licking an icecream cone or him dancing and his tail holding a dessert. :lol:

Last edited:
More kitties!! How about the Cave of Wonders? Ivan from Peter and the Wolf? How about Mirage from the Aladdin series? Madame Mim as a cat? etc.

latest

Don't forget all of these cats:

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
hqdefault.jpg

Clawhauser, Lionheart, Manches, Fangmeyer, Delgato, Jackson, Johnson, Fabienne Growley, and Gazelle's tiger dancers.

And Bobby Catmull (ok, I would want bowling shirt Finnick AND him.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back