• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release
My friend that works in Hollywood is saying traffic is horrible due to the Oblivion premiere.

I will be stopping off every night at DSF with a bucket of warm water, a bar of soap and shampoo, and a tiny one person stand up tent. $5 private showers will be for sale. I guarantee clean water for each shower.

Are you actually there or are you just trolling the forum?

Considering there were 38 only a few hours before that was posted and more people are hearing about the line, I can't say I'm shocked if it turned out to be true o_O While I would definitely attend most releases if I lived in CA, there is no way I'd wait this long (3 days) for a set of pins that I like, but am not obsessed with and even then it'd be a stretch...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! ^_^

Ridiculous. I have a medical procedure with anesthesia on Friday morning so I won't be able to get them. Hoping someone will be nice enough to help me with enchanted.

You should be fine. The line doesn't start until the 7:45 showing of the movie lets in.

Really they should on Friday night, have a team of security put up a barrier that blocks the ones that started the "Unofficial" line from forming in the alley where the official line begins. Yes is would suck for those that didn't obey the rules, but isn't that what rules are for?

Just like I tell my kids. You break the rules, you don't get what you want.

Really they should on Friday night, have a team of security put up a barrier that blocks the ones that started the "Unofficial" line from forming in the alley where the official line begins. Yes is would suck for those that didn't obey the rules, but isn't that what rules are for?

boom.

60+ hours before the release --- I'm sure the high school will really appreciate 70+ people loitering around for 48+ hours before you can even get into the "alley".

well according to a reliable source that spoke to a manager at DSF, they are well aware of the unofficial line thats taking place. Sad to say, those who are in that line might be dissappointed at the outcome when the people who decided to follow the rules and come a little closer to line up time might have precedence. It could get ugly. But hey, rules are rules right? See most of you on Friday!

well according to a reliable source that spoke to a manager at DSF, they are well aware of the unofficial line thats taking place. Sad to say, those who are in that line might be dissappointed at the outcome when the people who decided to follow the rules and come a little closer to line up time might have precedence. It could get ugly. But hey, rules are rules right? See most of you on Friday!

If that does end up happening where the people who waited 3 days are going to not get precedence and if they end up NOT getting the BTs, this not "could" this WILL...and it will get very ugly. While they are in the wrong for starting the unofficial lineup, you can only put yourself in their shoes and imagine how you'd react to being told you waited 3 days outside with no showering and boredom for nothing O___O However, I think DSF is going to have to do it eventually to make an example of some people >_<

AMEN. I'm at home with my cats, my mom hates when I do overnight releases so 4 days 3 nights is just crazy and people seriously disregarding the rules for no reason it doesn't benefit them at all to be there, I hope dsf does not honor that unofficial line. Totally uncool. See you all on Friday like we were all suppose to do.

So... Since it is likely that the "line" will be over 150 by tomorrow afternoon, what do I have to lose by showing up at the posted time other than time and gas? Even though I still don't think I will get anything, the chances are probably better than playing the lottery.

Still going with Friday and hoping for the best.

So... Since it is likely that the "line" will be over 150 by tomorrow afternoon, what do I have to lose by showing up at the posted time other than time and gas? Even though I still don't think I will get anything, the chances are probably better than playing the lottery.

Still going with Friday and hoping for the best.
Same here. I'm not going to be too hopeful about the whole thing, but I'll show up Friday and see what happens. If I'm too late, oh well...will anyone be up for dinner? Haha

Every time I have followed the rules, I have missed out. I don't want to stand in this awful line, because not only do I want to encourage it, I don't want to have the hammer brought down in the event that a repercussion is ordered (this would be my luck). And yet, I still got tomorrow off just in case. I really wanted to get a set of these, but now I am frazzled and discouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back