• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release
cocktails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

To all the sellers>>I think you would make more money dressing up as a prince or princess and taking sexy hot photos on HollyWood Blvd then being miserable in line not knowing anything about these hot pieces of metals other than your price value. So go to a fckn costume shop and start looking for the hottest costume to wear and start taking those photos im sure the tips are great. In fact im down to join you all in hooking those streetS but dont fckn ruin Pin Trading and Pin releases for the rest. That's All !

P.S. For those that have never been::Characters are out on H-wood Bvd taking pics with tourist and they charge. It's Hot.

xx P.E.

Last edited:
P.S. For those that have never been::Characters are out on H-wood Bvd taking pics with tourist and they charge. It's Hot.

xx P.E.

And they can make upwards of $800 a day on busy days... There's a reason some of them have been doing it for _years_... :)

The line has moved into the parking lot... I'm surprised the lot is allowing it since they seem to be taking up quite a lot of one side of it...

If all of the people who keep threatening to give up on DSF because of all the drama would just do so already there would be more for me. :)

Just a random question...Do the police not come around to disburse the crowd? They just allow them to be loitering about on private and/or public property? That surprises me!

Just a random question...Do the police not come around to disburse the crowd? They just allow them to be loitering about on private and/or public property? That surprises me!
you would think, but this is Hollywood, unlike our towns or cities. These people must be so tired. I wouldn't be able to do it, if I lived there. LOL

The line has moved into the parking lot... I'm surprised the lot is allowing it since they seem to be taking up quite a lot of one side of it...

There's a post on Pin Talk (if it's believable), that the parking lot operator is quite happy about it. The lot is only filled with cars from pin buyers, and he gets 3 days worth of income.

No, I'm not there. I don't mind showing up early in the morning, but I'm not waiting three days. I will just pick them up a couple of years from now, when the prices have become more manageable.

They only way for police to do something is if the crowd was causing problems, or if the private property owner did not want them there, and since people pay to park overnight, they are entitled to be in the parking lot overnight.

They only way for police to do something is if the crowd was causing problems, or if the private property owner did not want them there, and since people pay to park overnight, they are entitled to be in the parking lot overnight.
Was just wondering...that wouldn't fly in NYC lol. And man, the parking lot operators wouldn't let 100 people hang about in their lot, cars parked there or not lol. I can say for a fact if it were my business I wouldnt want all these people in front of it for days! The left coast really is a different world for me lmao. I guess I am a Brooklyn girl through and through.

Is it true that the manager just came out and said "go home.. if ur in line when we start on the 13th. u will have to go to the back of the line."

neat idea.. hope all the resellers dont get upset

There's a post on Pin Talk (if it's believable), that the parking lot operator is quite happy about it. The lot is only filled with cars from pin buyers, and he gets 3 days worth of income.

Actually, that wouldn't surprise me if the cars they are camped around are their own cars... The lot is rarely full (on weekdays at least), so he has a guaranteed full-day rate for 20+ cars for 3 days...

Now that I have an aerial view, I can see they are lined up between two rows of cars (some of which are open/being accessed, so it's obviously their own cars). I imagine if they don't cause problems, the lot operator won't care much... Pin Traders are probably a better option to homeless people...

BTLine.jpg

This is what... the third April DSF BT related thread we've had now? I understand that emotions can run high during these types of releases, but do please try and remain calm, and stay away from personal attacks. We're all just people sitting behind a computer screen, wanting some shiny pieces of metal, so cool it.

Remember ~~~

Okay:
"I disagree with you for saying that."

Not Okay:
"You're an idiot for saying that."

[video=youtube;cfwwHa-7Ux8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfwwHa-7Ux8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

That part of Hollywood is more like Time Square - Theatres (movie and live), Shops, Museums (Ripley's, Madame Tussauds, Hollywood - Max Factor Building), Restaurants, Night Clubs, Hollywood Walk of Fame and lots and lots of tourists - the only time things quiet down is really early in the morning for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back