• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release
tumblr_lpp4aasUuK1qclt3z.gif

And y'all need to check out the comments on dsf's facebook, waaaaaaay more entertaining! :anxious: :shock:

Those FB comments are priceless... the unofficial line versus the 7:45 folks. This is gonna be EPIC!! I'm begging everyone in both lines to break out their phones and video everything. We can splice it together to create the mother of all battle movies!!

Pretty sure DSF has that whole alleyway on camera and video. Not to mention all the smartphones that can shoot some pretty decent video and audio.

Based on the amount of vitriol on those Facebook comments, one would think DSF is selling off 300 loaves of bread to a starving community and everyone feels entitled to feed their family. I mean avoiding starvation would make the fighting understandable. Fighting for pins is just silly first world problems.

I hope people realize that DSF is very likely to eject anyone who starts a fight down there. Those ejections will only benefit the people who remained civil and stayed out of a meaningless fight.

Please, please, PLEASE, someone film the formation of the line tonight. I wish I could go see it in person. Someone needs to yell, "CHARGE!" at some point.

Are the DSF managers afraid of upsetting anyone, and is this why they do not answer people's questions? What bugs me about them is that they post these rules, and not only do they not enforce them, they seem to not be on the same page with their employees. People ask them questions on Facebook, and they ignore them. It's not like this is their first pin release. I just hope something changes soon.

Also, does anyone have any idea when PTDs will return? I could go for an ice cream!

Last edited:
gis said:
I stood in the "unofficial" line for Paramore signing. Line count: 15 or so. Hollywood security was there, so it's my best guess they were honoring the line. However, I learned later there was ANOTHER "unofficial" line somewhere else.. and Paramore went THERE instead. I hate when bands don't even post rules and you stand in the wrong line and get NOTHING. There were people lined up in MY line for like 8 hours.. Nothing. Something needs to be done about this. I may write on the Paramore facebook. FYI, I'm throwing away my Twilight Blu-ray now.. cannot stand this hobby anymore.

Sigh.. I bet a signed Paramore CD goes for like.. $25 bucks on ebay. I'm a collector people! Now I have to go buy this on ebay or those "Hollywood" stores..

Ha! Garrett:)

Those FB comments are priceless... the unofficial line versus the 7:45 folks. This is gonna be EPIC!! I'm begging everyone in both lines to break out their phones and video everything. We can splice it together to create the mother of all battle movies!!

17802_10200253838242220_864060851_n.jpg

Let the Battle for the PRECIOUS begin!!!!!!!!!!

558473_10200253844962388_971942258_n.jpg

They May take our Time and our money, But the will never take our
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSS!!!!!!

Last edited:
Just spoke to DSF. The unofficial line does not matter. They do not recognize the unofficial line, the unofficial list, or the unofficial wristbands. Everyone will have equal opportunity to get in line when the 7:45 movie lets in. Good luck to all. It's about time DSF stuck to their guns and followed their own rules. Way to go DSF!!! I for one will have my helmet cam on to get the whole thing on video.

Just spoke to DSF. The unofficial line does not matter. They do not recognize the unofficial line, the unofficial list, or the unofficial wristbands. Everyone will have equal opportunity to get in line when the 7:45 movie lets in. Good luck to all. It's about time DSF stuck to their guns and followed their own rules. Way to go DSF!!! I for one will have my helmet cam on to get the whole thing on video.

It's good to hear this, but why doesn't DSF go out and talk to those people in the unofficial line? Why don't they post this information on their Facebook page? They should make this be known to everyone, and not just the people who ask. Kudos to you for posting this here.

I'm going to head on over just so I can take pics of my silly friends in line and then sprinkle pixie dust everywhere because that place is going to need it. :D

I wanted to post a meme about FB posts needing ice cream more than DPF... But the Meme generator site wont load for me. Which made me want another meme. Which sucks.

Good luck to all those lining up, please take pics of the people who get bent out of shape about the unofficial line not being honored.

I stood in the "unofficial" line for Paramore signing. Line count: 15 or so. Hollywood security was there, so it's my best guess they were honoring the line. However, I learned later there was ANOTHER "unofficial" line somewhere else.. and Paramore went THERE instead. I hate when bands don't even post rules and you stand in the wrong line and get NOTHING. There were people lined up in MY line for like 8 hours.. Nothing. Something needs to be done about this. I may write on the Paramore facebook. FYI, I'm throwing away my Twilight Blu-ray now.. cannot stand this hobby anymore.

Sigh.. I bet a signed Paramore CD goes for like.. $25 bucks on ebay. I'm a collector people! Now I have to go buy this on ebay or those "Hollywood" stores..
fbc0d1c613410e1bfca5a7518453f8c5.jpg

I just got off the phone with Disney Soda Fountain who have asked me to close this thread, and any relating threads until AFTER this pin release. The following information is what was relayed to me by the DSF staff. They have my phone number and will relay any announcements that need to be made, which I will post in this thread.

-There is currently a large line of guests in a parking lot behind DSF. This line is unofficial.
-This line has passed out wristbands and made a list of people. Both of which will not be honored by DSF.
-The official line will not form until the 7:45pm presentation of "Oz" is let into the theatre. There is no exact time for this.
-Extra security has been called in for tonight, as well as police should be present as they have already been notified.

This thread will be CLOSED until after this line has formed, at which time I will re-open it. Re-opening another thread will result in a 2 point infraction.

For those attending this event, I STRONGLY urge you to compose yourselves, and act professionally. Remind yourself that you and every one there are a representation of the pin trading community, and your actions, good or bad, reflect on all of us. Events like these are what can make or break our relationships with Disney. I wish every one a safe evening, and I look forward to hearing reports of a successful event.

DPF does not condone violence or the use of force. Please act responsibly.

Last edited:
This thread is being re-oponed at this time as the line has "officially" formed and wristbands are being handed out.

Please be advised of the following:

WRISTBANDS ARE BEING GIVEN OUT AT RANDOM. ONCE A WRISTBAND IS RECEIVED, THE ATTENDEE CAN GO HOME AND RETURN TOMORROW AT 9AM. WHEN RETURNING, ATTENDEES ARE TO LINE UP IN WRISTBAND ORDER.

ONE SET PER PERSON

AND DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR AND THE RELEASE WILL BE CANCELLED

We hope that the rest of this release will be an easy one, and we look forward to successful stories in the morning. In the meantime, please keep this thread orderly. I would hate to close it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back