• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release
And let the refunds begin!

tumblr_m34q3wmN9E1qiy0obo1_500.gif

22750678.jpg

Last edited:
Well, at least they aren't requiring 300 people to line up overnight.

Now, let's see if they've learned anything. They had the ability to do something before it reached the point where they have to ask an online message board to embargo discussion. Completely ridiculous.

I completely agree Hopemax. "Ridiculous" is exactly the term I used earlier today when emailing another member. DSF has know for months that it's been getting out of hand. Then they have the gall to ask a moderator to close all of the threads regarding the release. I honestly can't believe that the threads were closed. As if closing the threads was going to make the 150+ people who have formed an "unofficial" line since Wed night go away? Or make whatever potential problem go away when the many people who were going to show up when the "official" line was allowed to form? Bad form all around imo. I really hope the "official" line formation went well and that lessons were learned.

In 5 years, I'm going to wander to some garage sale and find a framed and complete BT set that I'm going to buy for $25........ bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Woohoo! Beers before the release. Great wristband number. Beers again after getting wristband!

They mixed the lines and basically those closest to the gate opening got out first. So not really clearly, they didn't honor the "unofficial" line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back